Friday, July 2

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays - 26 Anything Goes.




Hello my Lovelies, Firstly a very Happy Canada Day to all my Friends over the pond and a very Happy Independence day to all my blogging friends in America I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your families and friends.

Okay, it's Friday which means it's time for another fantastic Fairy Fun Friday Challenge,
the theme this week is "Anything Goes" so come on over and join us. I've used the adorable In a Nutshell Fairy image this week from Prairie Fairy Designs, isn't this the most adorable image you've ever seen. I've made this card for my Daughter, who has just become an emergency Foster Parent, as soon as she received her first little one I will give her this card.


You don't have to use a Prairie Fairy image, but if you can we would love to see them. The prizes that Roberta (our lovely Queen) has for our winners are amazing.

#Random Winner can choose 5 images from Prairie Fairy Designs
# 1st spot winner will be able to choose 3 images from Prairie Fairy Designs
Top 3 will receive a wonderful blinkie to display on their blogs.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations the other Princess's on the DT have created for you this week, they are absolutely outstanding.

I've used a few themes from various challenge blogs to produce my finished card, thanks to them all for the inspiration.

Other Challenges Entered Are:

1. Cupcake Craft Challenge: What a wonderful sketch this was from Liza this week.

2. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge: Asked us to have Inky Fingers this week, well I did, I inked the outer part of my nellie multi frame and used my fingers and a tissue to distress it slightly, I then used my fingers to chalk the sky and the grass behind my image.

3. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge:
asked us to use things with Wings this week.

4. Daring Cardmakers Challenge: Are asking us to use the colour RUBY this week as it is the birthstone for July. There is a lot of Ruby in my card.

5. Crafty Catz Challenge: This week are looking for Distressing this week.


Thank you for visiting - hope you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see me soon

Suzi xx


Recipe:

DP: Cosmo Cricket - papermania Jesse Edwards Love
Image: In a Nutshell Fairy - Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Promarkers - glamour dust for wings.
Nestie's small circle - small oval - oval scallop
Nellie's multi frame for main image
MS round the paper punch MS double lace doily punch
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts - stickles icicle for glitter
Gems: stash
Sentiment: computer.


14 comments:

  1. Great framing of the image and I love the rolled up corners. IT all equals a gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, I love your card and must simply ask where you got your Nellie's multi frame as it is a must add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so gorgeous Suzi.....love the idea to give it to your daughter.....your colouring is fab as are all details!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, this is gorgeous and so nice of your daughter as a foster parent! I love the papers and how cute with the new fairy joining the family! Adorable - you always do such great work! Thanks for your well wishing - you're always so kind and supportive! Have a great weekend, my dear! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the embellishments you added and the coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Suzi this is gorgeous, i love the fabulous image you have used and the beautiful paper. Such a wonderful layout too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi,ooh lovely creation, great distressing, Thanks for joining in with Craftycatz this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so full of love Suzi! You did an amazing job with this image. All the details are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally terrific! Yes, I do agree that the image is so adorable! I love what you did with the distressing and the rolled corners and the Nellie's die is wonderful and so fresh and original looking. Fab job on this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great detail and thanks for joining us at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi, this is fantastic! Love the colours and the embossing a really great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorjuss card, love those fairys they are great, love the little one, thanks a lot for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, love the colours and all of the detail. The fairies are cute. Well Done and thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx