Friday, July 16

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays - 28 One for the Boys


Good Afternoon, Friday is here, another weekend just around the corner
and it's also the day we announce our new theme for the week over at
Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays.


This week we would like you to create something for the boys in your life.
I've chosen to use Norman, one half of the adorable Hippo duo which can be
bought here from the lovely Roberta's Prairie Fairy Designs store.

I've coloured him with my Promarkers and used Dovecraft Masculine range of papers
My little lonsdale badge came from my hubby's new trainers, I think you are supposed
to hang it from the laces or something, anyway I snazzled it, I knew it would make
a great embellishment.

We had some wonderful creations last week for our inspirational picture and it was lovely
visiting you which is my favourite part of belonging to a DT. I look forward to
seeing all your lovely male creation this coming week.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful array of cards the my friends
on the DT have created for you this week. You won't be disappointed.

That's all for now folks, but I'm sure I'll see you all later.

Bye for now - Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge: This week I've followed the fab sketch.

2. Passion for Promarkers Challenge: Would like to see Animals this week.

3. Craftalicious Challenge. Have a Birthday theme this week.

4. Donna's Den of Crafts Challenge: Have a Male theme this week.

Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft Masuculine range
Image: Norman Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's : labels 1
spellbinders: sentiment tags
Sentiment: computer
Ribbon: fantsticribbons.co.uk
Buttons: stash
Emblem: pinched from hubby's new trainers.!!







18 comments:

  1. Suzi, keep pinching from hubby's new trainers, love the emblem. The card is a work of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, what a cute card. Love the sweet hippo image and your colouring is fab. Great embellishment and papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Suzie, first of all your card is absolutely georgous sweetie wow love the colors and your coloring wowieeee....hihih and your embelli you snatched them from your hubby"s?? whihihihihi Hope that he doesn't miss it hihi...thanks for sharing sweetie Hugs and have a fab weekend. Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Suzi.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi - this is totally cute!! Great layout and papers!! Really made me smile! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely card..such a fabulous image :-)
    thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds think alike hey girl! I love Norman & this card & the DP are GREAT! FAB embelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Suzi, the image is adorable and love all the details.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x
    PS I have a £10 voucher giveaway for my shop if you would like to pop over and enter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Suzi, I love the image (I've got a soft spot for hippo's!) Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card I adore this cute hippo and your papers and layout are perfect for him. Thanks for joining us at Donna's Den & good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute hippocard. Your colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  13. teehee.. soooo cute :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Donnas Den of Crafts challenge this time and hope to see you again :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi,
    What a fun image. Love your fab colouring on this great card. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi! I love your Norman! You've matched him to the DP perfectly and that tag from hubby's trainers is inspired. ( An idea I will bear in mind). LOL Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous and adorable to boot Suzi!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi your card is gorgeous hun, love the cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx