Sunday, July 25

Show us your Freebies part 2


Hi again everyone, Wow! my 3rd post today. I just had to complete this project. Paula over at Tales from Pollycraft Blog has an ongoing challenge. The first part was to create something using one of the free digital images that Paula gives away every Friday over at Pollycraft.

The second part of the challenge was to use the special image that she emailed to everyone who took part in the 1st stage. - are you still with me!!! well we all received this cute Turtle with her baby on board. The spec was to think Green. Once you had completed the 2nd part you were giving a choice of any image from Pollycraft. Now how great is that for an idea.!!! I'm gonna post this and then have a little browse to see what image I can add to my collection.

Thanks for a lovely challenge Paula and all the free images. You're a STAR******

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Tales from Pollycraft Blog: 2nd part of challenge

2. Allsorts challenge: Are looking for Baby/Child this week

3. I love Promarkers Challenge: Would like to see some buttons.

Recipe:
DP: MME
Image: Pollycraft Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Ribbon, button, sentiment: from stash.

13 comments:

  1. Awwwww this is cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this image from Pollycraft so cute? I love you have have coloured the tortoises in with little blushing cheeks. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I really like the paper. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card , those tortoises are sooo cute xx
    thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so lovely.......great colors!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Suzi, fab colouring of that cute Pollycraft image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, I like the paper,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Suzi, fab colour combo ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Suzi! I LOVE this!!! love the toned down colours, and your colouring is fab!!

    thanks for 'flashing your freebie'

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love your layout. The image is adorable, and I love the paper and cute buttons! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. eek this is too cute. Love that cutie patootie turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, the turtle is sooo cute!!

    thanks for taking up my challenge this week at Allsorts

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh how cute!!! These little fellas are just about the sweetest. Love the DP and layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx