Sunday, July 4

Summertime and the living is easy!!!


Here is my 3rd post for today. No I'm not sitting making all these cards, they've been ongoing for a couple of days. Just finished them off this morning and I'm now able to post them.

I made this card for a few challenges that have summer themes this week. I've used the wonderful new images from Prairie Fairy Designs, they are called Gillian and Lewis. They do make me smile. I love them. They come as individual images but I've paired them up for a day at the beach, and they're available here

They are coloured with promarkers and I used chalks and my fingers to create the beach, sea and sky. The seashells came from the beach at Salou in Northern Spain when I was there in May, new they could be used for embellies ( and they were free!!!) lol. I do hope you like my little friends. They are entering the following challenges:

1. Allsorts challenge: Create a Scene this week

2. By the Cute & Girly Challenge: Warm Summer Days

3. The Creative Cottage Challenge:
Summer Surprise

4. Digital Tuesday Challenge: Summertime

5. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge:
Water ( they are at the beach)

6. Ooh la la Challenge: Simply Summer

7. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Vibrant Colours this week, oranges, reds, greens etc.

I have one more card to share with you today, but I'm just putting the finishing touches to it so I'll see you all later.

Bye for now. Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: Eastern Treasure
Image: Gillian & Lewis - Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Chalks for water,sky&sea
Shells: beach in Salou
Flip Flops: papermania
Sentiment: local craft store (can't remember the make)

13 comments:

  1. I sure love this couple Suzi....one of them makes me smile and two makes me keep smiling....love the card you made with them!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...what a wonderful scene at the beach; love that you paired the two together - very clever! The flip flops and sea shells really complete the beautiful beach scene with these lovely characters! Wonderfully done, Suzi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card, beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the little flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the flip flops and the image.
    Thanks for playing at the Whoopsi Daisy hope to see you again next month challenge.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fabulous, i love that image its so funny. perfect summer card. Thanks for joining in this weeks Creative Cotttage Challenge, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sizi

    Your card is great, real touch of fun. I'll keep my eyes peeled for those two next time I visit the beach.

    Thank you for joining in with my create a scene theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic summer card, thanks for joining in at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Suzi
    love the flip flops and the images arew adorable.
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love the image and the design papers. Perfect details too. Fits the challenge theme perfect. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funtastic, summery and beautiful card! Love thoes FlipFlops! lol Thank you for joining us over at BTC&G and Good Luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab image and I love those little flip flops.
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx