Here is my 3rd post for today. No I'm not sitting making all these cards, they've been ongoing for a couple of days. Just finished them off this morning and I'm now able to post them.
I made this card for a few challenges that have summer themes this week. I've used the wonderful new images from Prairie Fairy Designs, they are called Gillian and Lewis. They do make me smile. I love them. They come as individual images but I've paired them up for a day at the beach, and they're available here
They are coloured with promarkers and I used chalks and my fingers to create the beach, sea and sky. The seashells came from the beach at Salou in Northern Spain when I was there in May, new they could be used for embellies ( and they were free!!!) lol. I do hope you like my little friends. They are entering the following challenges:
1. Allsorts challenge: Create a Scene this week
2. By the Cute & Girly Challenge: Warm Summer Days
3. The Creative Cottage Challenge: Summer Surprise
4. Digital Tuesday Challenge: Summertime
5. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: Water ( they are at the beach)
6. Ooh la la Challenge: Simply Summer
7. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Vibrant Colours this week, oranges, reds, greens etc.
I have one more card to share with you today, but I'm just putting the finishing touches to it so I'll see you all later.
Bye for now. Suzi x
DP: Eastern Treasure
Image: Gillian & Lewis - Prairie Fairy Designs
Chalks for water,sky&sea
Shells: beach in Salou
Flip Flops: papermania
Sentiment: local craft store (can't remember the make)