Sunday, July 4

Tilda Criss-Cross Card + Challenges



Closed Criss-Cross Card

Take out the flower spray as a keepsake

Undo the Bow

The Inside

The Message


Hi Girls, I know there's a wad of piccie's but I just had to show this card in all it's elements. It's my first Criss Cross card, and I followed the fab tutorial over at Just Magnolia by the lovely Janette. This card is for the Monthly Special Challenge. Go take a look at the DT creations if you are in need of inspirations. It's there in volumes.

My card started out for the new Totally Tilda Challenge Blog which has it's Debut this month, with the theme of Chocolate, the challenge will run the whole month and then fortnightly there after. It's founder is Susie Sugar from Die Cut Dreams and we all know that Susie is fanatical about her baby (Tilda) she just adores her. The new DT have created the most wonderful cards, if you are a fan of Tilda (like me) then you surely have to pay a visit and see their wonderful creations.

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed making this card with all it's elements and I'm pleased with the final result. The full recipe is below this post. Well I think that's it for posting today, but I will be popping in to see a few friends here on blogger, so until the next time, take care and enjoy the remainder of your weekend. Bye For Now - Suzi x

Challenges Entered


1. Just Magnolia Challenge: This is for the Special Monthly challenge which has a criss cross card theme with a fab tutorial from Janette.

2. Totally Tilda Challenge: The Debut challenge calls for shades of Chocolate, all the details of the new challenge blog are at the top of my post.

3. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: Are looking for Lace, Ribbons and or Bows.

4. Totally PaperCrafts Challenge: Are looking for One for the Girls this week.


Recipe:

DCWV Textured Tan card stock for base 12 x 12 and white card for mounting.
DP:K&Co Life's Journey - Tim Coffey Blossomwood Mat Pad
Image: Magnolia Tilda

Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's: small oval - oval scallops - Labels #8 for tag & sentiment

Sentiment: basic grey inspire pack
Brown Gems: Glitz frosting

MS Butterfly punch eyelet
papermania big bite used to punch
Flowers:
Wild Orchid Crafts

Hat pin: Debonair Designs.

Lace: local haberdasher (remnant kings)




29 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow Suzi, this is exquisite! That lace is tdf! And the tag with the sentiment is just soooo beautiful! Thanks for joining Totally Tilda, we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi Thats lovely made a criss cross card a while ago from SCS but not quite as fancy as this its beautiful I have not been on anybods blog really apart from girls at OSAAT and I have missed it need to look tonight to see what else you have been up to
    Nice to be back
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoohoo Suzi.....love ittttt!!.....this is not a card but a creation, a project.......it's so beautiful!!.....I think you may also enter Magnolia Down Under with the challenge In The News (your written DP)...enjoy the rest of your day!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, you amaze me girl, this is absolutely scrumptious, I would have to say it's breathe taking even..Now I am gonna have to try this criss cross tutorial, you make them all look so easy though lol..thank you again hun for sharing your awesome talent with us gals again at OSAAT - good luck in your draws hun

    stitch xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi,
    This is such a darling card - well more like a present really! I love all the super elements especially the flower spray being detachable! FAB. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda - we'd love to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi
    stunning card, awesome colouring, gorgeous papers & design, lovely embelies,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwwwww I am back never noticed you had entered into OSAAT Would u beleive me??? LOL
    As I said before brilliant as always hun thanks so much for joining in over at OSAAT

    Lixx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi and love the design and details, the colours are beautiful.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi - that is just gorgeous - love the colours and the way it all opens up - fab!

    thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Hugs,
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi this is gorguss good luck, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Suzi this is absolutely amazing it is stunning it is beautiful it is one that I love so very much what a wonderful Criss Cross card the colours, the flower, the lace and bow and finally Tilda oh boy this has made my day thank you so much for sharing this with us at OSAAT this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh suzi he he I already had a sneak peak at this,and as I said on the forum hun this really is stunnng,so love the way the flowers,detach,I am trying to make one of these but wont,be as brilliant as yours hun many thanks for joining us over at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi Wow i totally love this its so beautiful. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so beautiful, I love the colours.

    hugs from holland,
    melanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Suzi this is awesome and so elegant.. I've done once a Criss Cross Card... aren't they fun to do :) Thanks for joining us at OSAAT for the Lace and Bows challenge.. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Suzie this card is so adorable..Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT..Hugs Donna LilDiva

    ReplyDelete
  17. exquisite susie,just stunning,love EVERYTHING about it ,thanks for the tutorial link
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow Suzi his is totally gorgeous, a beautiful card,love all the dimension to it. It's a smashing card. Thanks for joining us on Totally Papercrafts this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This is just stunning. The papers are gorgeous and you have coloured Tilda perfectly.
    Love that sweet little butterfly.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, this is just sumptious!
    Thanks very much for joining in with our lace/ribbons/bows challenge at OSAAT this week, and good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally stunning! Absolutely love that image and just remembered I have it but never used!!! :o
    Gorgeous design and colouring!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG-Suzi-this is exquisite1 I love everything about your card!The details, my,my!So happy you joined us at Totally Tilda's-can't wait to see more!xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suzi you are just awesome hun - you make the most beautiful cards hun. Thanks for joining us here once again at OSAAT.
    Take care
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Suzi its Fabulous love your designs on this, and one of my favorite colours brown and cream.
    Stunning card Hun x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what can I say Suzi!!!!!! Beautiful Creation, so sweet!!! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Big Hugs Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Holy Moly this criss cross card is to die for. Wowee your creation ROCKS Suzi. Love your colouration of Tilda, your papers, lace, tag .... ooh I just adore this eye candy.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG Suzi this is absolutely stunning hun, so delicte and pretty, love everything.
    Thanks for joining is for our very first challenge at Totally Tilda
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx