Saturday, July 31

Tilda in Green + Challenges


Good Morning, It's a bright sunny start to the day here, I do hope it lasts. I'm off to a craft show later on this morning where they are introducing all the new Xmas stash that will be around this year. It's the last day of July and we are thinking of Xmas already in the crafting world. Not sure I'll be buying much, I have loads left over from last year.

Here is my little card made for a few challenges that have inspired me this week. The lovely Tilda, I think most people love her, so so cute. I followed the sketch this week from Friday Sketchers and the colour theme came from Passion for Promarkers, the MS heart border punch used will make it eligible for 2 sisters and Doodle Shops best Challenges.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I'll see you shortly with one of my DT cards.

Bye for now. Suzi x

Challenges Entered:

1. Friday Sketchers Challenge: I followed the lovely sketch

2. Passion for Promarkers Challenge: Would like to see Green as the predominant colour on your projects this week.

3. 2 Sisters Blog Challenge: Would like you to use Punches this week.

4. Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge: Would like you to Punch it out or Cut it out this week.

Recipe:

DP: Basic Grey origins - K&Co Roam
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's oval small, oval scallops
MS: heart border punch
Flowers & Leaves : Marianne's designs
Brads: Basic Grey origins
Sentiment: stash

16 comments:

  1. Such a gorgous card! Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Suzi. Thanks for playing along at 2 Sisters Challenges.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suzi!!! Thank you for playin at 2 sisters challenge blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love the colors so bright. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, what a pretty card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and punched detail. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hug, Denise x
    ps I have candy on my blog if you would like to pop over :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Suzi.......love your green colouring of Tilda!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Suzi.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Suze, your punch work is fab ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - especially love your punched border! Thanks for sharing it with us at PFP this week! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card Suzi. Love the sweet tilda you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a sweet card...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi,
    What an adorable Tilda. Shew looks stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, lovely details. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges this time. Good luck!
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful card Suzi. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Card Suzi, thanks for sharing with us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - punches challenge this week.

    Big Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx