Monday, July 5

Wild Orchid Crafts - A NEW CHALLENGE BLOG - YIPEE!!!


OH BOY!!! My wildest dreams have come true!!! Wild Orchid Crafts are staring a New Challenge Blog on 12th July. Yipeeeeeee.........!! that's next Monday. Do you think I'm excited, you better believe it.

This is my favourite flower/embellishment on line store in all the world. There products and service are second to none. Look at what they are giving one lucky follower the chance of winning. Fingers, toes, legs & eyes are crossed that it's me.

Pop on over become a follower and you could be in the draw for this fantastic candy.

They have a wonderful design team all ready and waiting for us.
I can't wait.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzi, I'm so glad you posted this - I love Wild Orchids (wish they had a store here in the states). I've ordered from this once and fell in love! Thanks for stopping by and being such a supporter of Tellen's Place - just wanted you to know I REALLY appreciate it! I hope you're having a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx