Tuesday, July 13

Xmas in July - Tilda


Good afternoon Friends, Well I managed to do a little crafting after my Grandson's were asleep last night, and Grandad has taken them to the park for an hour to give me a wee break so I can prepare dinner, It's been wonderful having them, they are such fun to be around but in future I think a 1 night sleepover will suffice. lol.

Anyway here is one of the cards I made last night after they were sound asleep. I'll try and upload the other one later when they are tucked up for the night.

I've made this specifically for a few challenges, the theme in all of them is Christmas in July. So without further ado here are the challenges in no particular order.

1. Magical Crafts Challenge: Sadly this will be the last challenge as the blog is closing down after this challenge has completed. I will be sorry to see you go girls, I always enjoyed your challenges but wish you all the best for your future ventures. The theme is Christmas in July.

2. Paper Cutz Challenge: Also have the theme Christmas in July, this is a new challenge blog for me but I look forward to entering future challenges when time permits.

3. Ooh la la Challenge: Has a theme of Christmas in July too this week.

4. The Shabby Tea Room Challenge:
Another new challenge blog for me and I just love the name, they have a theme of Christmas in July and I look forward to more of their challenges.

Thanks for popping in to visit, I had better go now and finish off Dinner for the boys.
Hope to see you all later.

Suzi xx

Recipe:

DP: Basic Grey origins, red mirror card, brown DCWV texture card
Image: Tilda
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's: large deckled rectangles
Swirls: Marianne's creatabilities
Ribbon: stash
Flowers: stash.

14 comments:

  1. great Christmascard Suzi....warm colours.....enjoy the last night with the twins!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Those Tilda stamps are just darling!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely colours. Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Suzi - I bet you are exhausted. Mind you if your grandchildren are anything like my kids, they always sleep better at Grannies house! Have fun. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous xmassy card I love the colours so rich and Tilda has been coloured perfectly
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty Suzi-love all the DPs and this image is so nicely colored! xxoo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I love the gold swirly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Christmas card! Adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Suzi! Glad you were able to get some crafting while done while they were fast asleep.Wanna have mine for a night! lol. I love those gold swirls and the DP is awesome possum! Good luck with the challenge, maybe I'll make me a Christmas card now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card. Your creations are so well coordinated. Do stop by and visit my blog at http://haveascraphappyday.blogspot.com.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card. I love the Tilda image and the traditional colours.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Magical Crafts and thank you for your kind comments on the challenge blog. Don't forget to check the DT's own blogs for news of the new challenge blog starting soon.

    Amanda

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally gorgeous Suzi the colours and design are beautiful so is Tilda.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute little Tilda creation this is! I really like the coloring job you gave her, and love the scalloped edges and the fancy flourishes. So glad you found us at the Shabby Tea Room and hope you come play along with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely {heart} Tildas and this one is so sweet!! Great job with your holiday colors and so happy you found us! Thanks for sharing this wonderful project with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx