Good Morning Friends, I was very fortunate to win a few images from Digi Doodle best Shop the other week and this is one of the five I chose, I fell head over heals in love with it the minute I saw it. There are quite a few challenges this week that are looking for male orientated projects so thought this was ideal.
I've used Pro Markers to colour it and hand stitched, yes!!! hand stitched around the image. I just couldn't be bothered getting the machine out and fluffing around with it. The rest of the recipe is below this post.
Here are the challenges that inspired this card.
1. The Corrosive Challenge 76: Have a wonderful sketch this week which I've followed.
2. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 71: Are looking for Snips n Snails & Puppy Dog Tails,
so a masculine card is the order of the day.
3. 2 Sisters Challenge 4: Are looking for Stitching this week.
4. Sentimental Sunday Challenge 15: Has an open theme this week, so anything goes.
5. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 27: Are celebrating their 1st Birthday - so they would like to see Birthday projects. Happy Birthday Girls, hope you all have a wonderful celebration.
6. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge 95: This week It's a Mans World.
7. Lothian Crafts Online Challenge: The theme this month is "For a Man"
Thank you so much for popping in to visit me, please leave me a word or two to let me know you were here. Have a great week everyone.
DP: Dovecraft Masculine
Image: Digi Doodle Best Shop
Medium: Pro Markers
Spellbinders ribbon tag
Sentiment: Create TLC
Star Button & String: Stash