Good morning again, this is my 2nd post today and it's to show you my DT card for the challenge over at The Crafty Pad & I did it Forum. which has a theme of Blue & Ivory with an added element of using Butterfly's.
I have to tell you in the making of this card there were lots of challenges that helped me along the way in the design of the card.
I've used the beautiful butterfly's and verse from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs store created by the lovely Debbie. I've coloured them with Promarkers, used perfect pearls on them and then glamour dust on the top butterfly's. The verse is printed out and adhered to a chipboard heart from pinflair and some little pearl added. I distressed the edges and aged it a little with TH distress inks. I even used my pro markers to colour the organza which started out cream.
The rest of the recipe is below this post. The challenges that I am entering are:
1. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge MMSC67: I followed the wonderful sketch but turned it to suit the verse and image.
2. Creatalicious Challenge: This month would like to see Vintage.
3. The ABC Challenge: this week B = Blue they would like your card to be 80% blue.
4. Crafts & Me Challenge: This week are looking for Petals & Pearls.
5. The Pink Elephant Challenge: Would like to see Ribbon and Sparkle this week.
6. Passion For Promarkers Challenge: Are looking for Winter Blue this week (I'm hoping that the icy blue I've used is sufficient)
7. Crafty Creations Challenge: Would like to see Butterfly's this week.
8. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: have a recipe of 1 part sparkle - 2 parts paper - 3 parts buttons or gems and of course the obligatory butterfly, fairy or angel on your project.
I think that's all for me for just now, I will be back later with another couple of creations but in the mean time have a wonderful day.
DP: K & Co Klassic K
Image: Butterfly & Verse digital image - The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
Medium: Promarkers, perfect pearls, glamour dust
Chipboard Heart: pinflair
Distressing Inks: Tim Holtz
Organza: stash - coloured with promarkers
Ribbon buckle, pearls - stash
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts.
Leaves- stamen and glitter ball - One Stop Card Crafts
Stickles: frosted lace
Tools: TH distressing wheel.