Sunday, August 29

Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge - Final Gdt. card





Good Morning my Dears, This is my final Guest Designer Card for the lovely CJ & Rach over at Cowgirl's Stamp'en Up Sunday Challenge. I just want to say it's been a pleasure working with you girls and I've thoroughly enjoyed colouring and creating with CJ's adorable digital images.

This weeks challenge is to create Hand Made Flowers on your project. I've used a new release image called Flower Girl, isn't she adorable with her flower dress, hat and
parasol. I've used shades of lemon and lilac Pro Markers on her and she's come up a treat. The rest of my recipe is below this post.

Sponsoring us this week is Crafty Ribbons who are giving one lucky winner a fab selection of ribbons (picture below)

Do remember that there is a blog hop going on right now so if you pop back to the challenge blog all the details are there for you to follow and you can meet and greet the new design team too.

That's all for me for now, but I will be back later with my DT card for The Crafty Pad challenge.

Bye for now - see you all later.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. I love Promarkers Challenge: This week they would like to see you use a charm on your creation.

2. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: has a recipe for you of 3 flowers, 2 button and 1 ribbon.

3. 2 Sisters Challenge: Have a lovely sketch for you to follow this week.

4. One Stitch at a Time Challenge:
Have a picture colour theme and would like your project to be Girlie, you can choose either one of them or both.

Recipe:
DP: Papermania polka dots DCWV glitter stack pocket full of posies
Image: Flower Girl from Cowgirl stamp'en Up Designs
Medium: Pro Markers
Nestie's: circle & circle scallop
Sentiment: Create TLC creations
Flowers, pearls, ribbons, charm, buttons: Stash





15 comments:

  1. Fab card Suzi
    Love the fresh colour combo.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    p.s thanks for the lovely comments and best wishes.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi thats so cute, I love being able to make girlie cards dont you!
    thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT challenge
    hope to see you again soon
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Suzi.......fab colouring....thanks for playing with OSAAT!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour combo - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Suzi, I like how the flowers match her dress too andyour charm is lovely too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi. What striking colours you have chosen for your card and I like how you have found floral embellishments to match her dress.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh eck Suzi
    I forgot to mention
    I have some blog candy up for grabs at my blog

    http://paulasprettythings.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-candy.html

    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!! Thank you for playing at the 2 Sisiters challenge Blog!! Hugs Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful - i love the gorgeous colours and layout. Such a fab image too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Suzi, such lovely bright colours. Great to have you join us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card Suzi, great image too!

    Thanks for sharing with us this week over at 2 Sisters Challenge blog!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. I love the colors. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx