Sunday, August 8

Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge - Sketch




Good morning everyone, It's Sunday and I do hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Time for another fab challenge over at the Cowgirl's stamp'en up Ranch and to show you my 2nd Guest Designer card.

This week we have a fantastic sketch to follow from Andrea. I've used CJ's wonderful Bella image this week, I love her to bits, she is just so adorable, the recipe for my card is below this post. All CJ's images are available Here. Do pop over and take a peek, there is something there for all occasions and to suit all tastes.

Our Sponsor this week is Kandrew Designs



who make an amazing array of cutting files for cricut / pazzles / robomast /sillhouette/ etc.
The prize this week will be a selection of cutting files chosen by K Andrew.

Do mosey on over to the Ranch and see what the DT have created just for you this week, they are a wonderful bunch of girls who come up with amazing creations week on week.

Thank you for popping in for a visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you've left me a few words to let me know you've been to see me.

Suzi xx

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: This week would like to see blue and green in your creations

2. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: Danni and the girls would like to see either a butterfly, fairy or angel this week and your favourite colour - I like most colours but I'm trying to use up some beautiful papers I have in blues and greens. So at the moment I'm into kinda teal colours this week

3. Creative Card Crew Challenge: Would like to see Cute & Girly this week.

4. Craft your day away Challenge: this is their debut challenge and would like to see your favourite things. Mine is anything with wings, glitter and flowers. Just can't make a card without including some of them.

Recipe:
DP: Pm A touch of Teal
Image: Bella - Cowgirl Up Designs
Medium: Promarkers - glamour dust for wings
X cut butterfly punch
Marriane designs flower dies
stickles - diamond
Brads & gems - stash




13 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi....stunning card with that gorgeous coloured 'cool' girl.......enjoy your Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous I love the colours you have used

    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at CYDA

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzi this is stunning, such a fabulous colour and the image is cute! love the flowers and butterfly
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzi! I just {adore} this card!! Wow!! Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this card, cute image and love those little flowers. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy.
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzi, what a stunning card, I love the colours. Thank you for joining us for the very first challenge at Craft Your Days Away xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that image is so beautiful your choice of colours are just perfect I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. (picked up jaw from challenge blog) I love this card so much Suzi, when I saw it on the site................such an awesome interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love it!! Great to have you join us as GDT at CSSC:-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really Beautiful Suzie asll your work is just perfect! Thanks for joining our First Challenge at CYDA

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! this is so gorgeous! I love everything! You did a fabulous job!
    Thanks for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this month. Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card,
    Thank You for joining us this month at Whoopsi Daisy,
    Hugs
    Angie
    Whoopsi Daisy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Suzi, love how it all just pops out at you, gorgeous colours and fab LO.

    Thank you for joining us for our very first challenge over at CYDA.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx