Sunday, August 15

Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge





Good Morning my lovelies, I hope the sun is shining where ever you are. It's a beautiful morning here so after posting my 3rd GD spot for Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge I'm going to make a nice cup of tea and go sit in the garden for a while. I'll be back in though to post another DT at lunch time.
Our theme this week is a pictorial one with the yummy Cheesecake you see but there is an added element you must use Buttons & Ribbons on your creation.

I chose the lovely Jack n Jill from CJ's varied selection of images as my main theme available HERE. My great Niece got engaged last weekend and this is the card I made for them both. They are still so very young ( well I think they are!!!) so I thought this wa
s ideal for them, Jake is 21 and Donna is 19.

I made the little easel card by using the larger of the Oval Scallop Nestie's and distressed the edges with brown and pink whispers ink pads. The image has been coloured using Pro Markers
and the rest of the recipe is below this post.

Oh I nearly forgot a wee tip!!! I threaded a small button through the stem of the rose doubled the stem back and threaded another one. It looks really effective.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Paula over at Pollycraft Designs who I'm sure you are all familiar with, the images in the store are amazing and she is kindly giving one lucky winner $10.00 to spend in store. That's a lot of images girls, so get your skates o
n and come and join in.



Well that's all for me for the moment, I will be back later with another post so until then have a lovely Sunday morning.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Sentimental Sunday Challenge 16:
This weeks theme is Ribbons or Lace with of course a sentiment.

2. The Stamp Man Challenge: Would like to see an Easel card this week with the theme of Anything Goes.

Recipe:
DP: None just White standard card & 1 small piece of scrap pink paper
Image: Jack n Jill from Cowgirl stamp'en Ranch
Medium: Pro Markers
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Sentiment: Create TLC

13 comments:

  1. This is so great Suzi....love the little easel and your colouring is fab as usual.....in Holland the weather is rainy and there is much wind, only temperature is good....enjoy your sunny Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is far too cute Suzi! Love the image and the fab shape - beautiful design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi, your card is so beautiful!! Jack n Jill certainly look like they're together forever :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on this card Suzi, I love the oval scallop turned into an easel, it is a beautiful setting for your image. The greeting works beautifully with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Suzi this is gorgeous I so love that image and your colouring the card shape is beautiful I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the use of the ribbon and shape of your card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Suzi!! Pretty as a picture and so CUTE! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is STUNINNING hun..just wonderful..You used my fave CJ image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Suzi, I love the different shaped easel card and the sentiment is beautiful. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so cute! Can't believe it! Love love love it!

    Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet! I love the shape of this easel card.

    Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays “Ribbon or Lace” challenge. I hope you will join us again next Sunday for our new challenge.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW it's breathtaking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card, very pretty and I love the shape! Great idea with the buttons/rose:)

    Thank you for entering it into The Stamp Man easel card challenge.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx