Thursday, August 5

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 62 - Sketch



Good Morning my lovelies, How are you all this morning, well and happy I hope. It's Thursday which means another fab challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. today.

This week we have a lovely sketch for you from the talented Eileen. No it's not here, just pop over to the blog and it will be there waiting for you. I decided to make an A5 card, something I haven't done in a long time.

I've used the adorable Mistletoe Kisses (Gillian in another disguise) lol, created by the lovely and mega talented Roberta from Prairie Fairy Designs, isn't she gorgeous, I've coloured her with promarkers and mounted her on a couple of nesties. The rest of the recipe for my card is below this post.

Our Sponsor this week is Your Special Delivery who have a wonderful selection of images from various designers. The prize will be announced on the CRAFT blog.

Well that's all for me for now folks, I'm off to the cinema with my 6yrs old Grandson's this afternoon to see Toy Story 3, wish me luck. lol

Challenges Entered:

1. Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge: This week Susie and the girls are looking for Mistletoe somewhere on your creation. They are being sponsored this week by Roberta from Prairie Fairy Disigns who created the image I've used.

2. Simon Says Challenge: This one is a fab challenge, they would like us to Sing it Baby. In other words a song title to accompany your project. My song is "All I want for Christmas is you" recorded by Chemical Romance.

3. Our Creative Corner Challenge: Would like to see a Christmas project this week.

Thanks so much for popping in to visit, do let me know you've been here by leaving me a comment. I love knowing you've dropped in.

Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: Card Stock from stash
Image: Mistletoe Kisses from Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's : oval plain and oval scallops
Flowers: prima & MS flower punch
Swirls: Marianne Creatables
Ribbon: Stash
Sentiment bauble: Poundland.


9 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation Suzi.....you coloured that gorgeous Gillian fab!!!!...hope you've enjoyed Toy Story!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suzi, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut DREAMS CHRISTMAS CLUB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fab card!! She is such a great image isn't she!! love your layout and the colours - gorgeous :o) thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha what a fabulous image!! I love the bright reds and greens that you used, too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh suzi-this is terrific!I love it to bits! Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing this week at DCD's Xmas Challenge! xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked this girl! LOVE IT!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulously colourful and fun Christmas card Suzi! Just love that funky image and your 'take' on my sketch is fab!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card and brilliant image! love your song choice! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx