Thursday, August 12

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 63 - Mini Beasts



Edited: My apologies, I had listed the wrong sponsor for this challenge. Oooops!!!


Good Morning my Dears, I hope you are all having a nice day, It's Thursday the day before the dreaded Friday the 13th. Are any of you like me?, a bit superstitious, silly isn't it. But you won't find me walking under any ladders or if I happen to put my t-shirt on inside out - that's how it stays for the rest of the day, not changing it!! told you it was silly, buy then that's just me.

Anyway I digress!!! it's time for another very interesting challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. this week and the theme is Mini Beasts - okay - how can we interpret this, well I would consider little bugs such as wasps, bees, grasshoppers, butterfly's ( now that's cruel) I love butterfly's, but they are considered to be little beasts. Anyway, you interpret it how you see
fit, but do remember it has to be fairly near the mark to be included in the prize draw.

I've gone with bee's and butterfly's for my mini beasts. I've used a delicious Penny Black image, coloured him with pro markers and then glittered his wings and t-shirt, I've also glittered the wings of his little friend the bee, this is the first time I've ever used a penny black image but I can tell you it won't be the last. He is adorable. The rest of my rec
ipe is below this post.

Our sponsor this week is Craft Obsessions, and as always there will be a super duper prize on offer for the winner of the challenge. Do pop over and have a peek at the wonderful selection of crafting goodies in the on line store.

I'm really looking forward to visiting all your lovely buggy/beasts creations this week.

Thank you for visiting, do leave a few words to tell me you popped in.
But for now Ta Ta!!! I'll see you all later.

Suzi x

Challenges Entered:

1. Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge:
The theme this month is Glitter & Glitz

2. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: The theme this week is A Bugs Life.

3. Lexi's Creations Challenge: Lexi would like to see

Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey - DCWV textured card stack
Image: Penny Black
Medium: Pro markers & glamour dust for wings & t-shirt
X cut border punch scallops
MS butterfly punch
X cut small butterfly punch
Marianne designs flower die
MS small flower punch
Basic grey brads
Spellbinders flower & leaves daisy head die
Sentiment & Ribbon: stash
Extras: Crafters companion iridescent spray & sparkle on all flowers.


15 comments:

  1. hi hun,oh as soon,as I saw you posted about the 13th,I have my long awaited hospital app tomorow,and as soon as I realised it was on the 13th,my heart sank just hope its lucky for me,your card hun is gorogues,just love the papers,you have used,brill image too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Suzi, this is a lovely card with that cute PB cat.......love your colouring....good luck on Friday 13th......I'm not afraid of it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the bright, cheerful colours & the glittery wings
    Thanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, good luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable creation!!! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable love the colours and the flowers ...x

    Thanks for joining in Penny black at allsorts this month Hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. I love PB images, I've got quite a few I haven't even inked up yet. Your colouring is fab.
    I think you've added the wrong sponsor though - it's Craft obsessions this week!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Suzi thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous project! Thank you so much for entering your work in the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow suzi what a gorgeous card,love your pb image and the mme papers are perfect ,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck,hope you have a good fri 13th !
    happy crafting
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi

    What a great card, fabulous image and such bright and cheery colours. Makes us think sunshine even if we are getting none.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous card, I love the image very cute, the colours are fab too

    thanks for glitzing it up for Penny Black @ Allosrts and good luck in the draw :o)

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun birthday card! And that image just makes me smile! Awesome creation! Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations. Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card, I love this image and your design! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab card....love PB :D especially this one lol Thanks for playing at LC

    hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx