Good Morning my dears, I hope you are all having a lovely week so far. It's time for another challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. and the theme is a colour one with our inspirational picture below.
Lots of lovely summery coloured sugary sweets. Do take your inspiration from the picture and turn it into a craft project, it can be a card, wall hanging, scrapbook page , or like me a little door hanger which I have made as a gift for a friends little girl Sophie who is taking the big step of moving into her own bedroom at the weekend. I'm hoping the little gift will encourage her to stay in the bedroom!!! when it comes to sleep time. lol.
I've used a Prairie Fairy Designs image called Bedtime Bella, isn't she sweet with her litte blanket and fluffy slippers. I've used pro markers to colour her, the rest of the recipe is below this post.
Our Sponsor this week is the lovely Donna from Donnas Den of Crafts and she is giving one very lucky winner this beautiful selection of Christmas Paper. Mmm.. Yummy!!
Do pop over and see all the wonderful crafting goodies that Donna has in stock, lots of lovely new items are in store now.
I look forward to visiting you to see all the wonderful creations you have for us this week.
In the mean tiime do have a lovely day - Suzi x
Other Challenges Entered
1. Simon Says Challenge: Would like you to make a Gift this week
2. A Crafty Little Place Challenge: Have a colour theme of blue, pink & green this week
3. Totally Papercraft Challenge: Are looking for the colours of the Rainbow this week.
4. Penny's Paper Challenge: Has a colour theme of Pink and Green this week
5. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: would like to see you punch it out this week. I've used MS corner punch and punched flowers.
DP: Wild Rose Studio Polka Dots
Image: Bedtime Bella - Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Pro Markers
Nestie's round scallops
MS edge punch
MS flower punch large
Fibres: LLB retro rose
Embroidered ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Gems & brads: stash.