Friday, August 20

The Crafty Pad Challenge #2 - I did it Forum


Good Morning my Dears

It's Time for our second challenge with

The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs + I did it Forum.

This fortnight we would like to see your Butterfly's and the colour of Blue & Ivory.
A nice simple challenge. We have all used the beautiful Butterfly & Verse digital image that Debbie created and is available from The Crafty Pad Designs


Now onto our Winner for the 1st challenge "If the Shoe Fits" is the ingenuous
designed
shoe by the Lovely ...........................................................................DRUM R
OLL PLEASE .......................Cheryl


and here is Cheryl's creation.

An absolute Stunner sweetie, Please contact Debbie via the forum to claim your prize.


Now onto the wonderful Design Teams Creations

Sally (Sals Bits and Bobs)


Tina ( Tina's Crafty Place)



Suzi (me)

I look forward to you joining us over at the I did it Forum, we have some wonderful challenges and some great chatter amongst our members, so if you need a chat or would love to join in some new challenges then do pop over, there is a warm welcome waiting for you.

Once your project is created all you need do is enter it HERE

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend

Suzi x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suzi Totally gorgeous!! I love it! Esp the ribbon it sets it off a treat! Hugz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx