Sunday, August 1

The Crafty Pad Challenge 82 - Ribbons & Flowers DT card




Good morning again my lovelies, Here is my second post for today and it's to let you know that the new Challenge for the week ahead is now happening over at The Crafty Pad.

The theme this week is Ribbons & Flowers. A nice easy one for you, everyone loves ribbons and flowers (don't they)!!! I know I do. I've used one of Debbie's wonderful creations this week, her beautiful Summer Hat from her Ladies Collection.
I printed it out twice and decoupaged it. Just to give it some depth. You can see it slightly better in the smaller picture, coloured it with pro markers and then used liquid
pearls in the centre of the little flowers. Such a pretty hat.

You can find all Debbie's images over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. Do pop over and take a look. While on that subject you must go a look at all the wonderful creations the girls on the DT have come up with this week. We've all used this delicious hat and it's amazing how different it looks on every one's cards.

Our Sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments. You can find out what the prize is by popping over to The Crafty Pad. They have a wonderful selection of sentiments and stamps.

Well that's all for me just now folks, I may be back later with another little creation if not then I will be hopping about to visit some friends on line.

Have a wonderful Sunday. xxx Suzi xxx

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Simon Says Challenge: Would like us to go Dotty this week

2. Allsorts Challenge: Would like us to Dress Up this week. You definitely need a hat when dressing up don't you !!! I hope so.

Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey origins K&Co K Bailey DCWV metallic stack
Image: Ladies Hat - The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Liquid Pearls
Nellie's Multi shapes die swirls & filigree shape
Nestie's: oval small & oval scallop
Velvet Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
pearl buckles, pearls: stash
Flowers: stash
Pink Rosebud: Wild Orchid Crafts


12 comments:

  1. Fab card Suzi, perfect for my theme
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week,
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, elegant card, Suzi.....gorgeous shapes!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzi

    Such a gorgeous card it's soo girly and lovely! Great job chick! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the colors that you picked for the hat.

    I currently have blog candy on my blog come and take a look!

    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely stunning!! Love it.xx

    I have some candy going on my blog if you are interested lol xx :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card suzi, the colours and the embellishing are fabulous.
    have great week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely fabulous card Suzi :-) the hat is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are perfect ,,, I LOVE this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Suzi, great use of ribbon hugs maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, such pretty details and love the colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi ooh I just adore this card - such beautiful detail on it. :) Thanks for antoher fabulous DT card. :)

    xxDebbie The crafty pad stamp designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Suzi, love that swirl behind your flowers.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx