Sunday, August 15

The Crafty Pad Challenge 84 - Dt Card





The Crafty Pad Challenge

Hi again my dears, well here is my 2nd post for today. I wanted to show you the amazing image that took me back to my high flying all dancing, singing days of the
late 60's early 70's.

Some of you will already know that I am a professional Singer and from my teens to my late 40's I toured the world performing in theater's, hotels, concerts etc etc. Yes I still sing, but mostly studio work now and weekend gigging. Oh but these platform shoes that Debbie designed over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs brought wonderful memories back. I just wouldn't go out without my platforms on in those days. lol Now!!!! I would be tott
ering all over the place.

Anyway, enough about my past. It's Sunday and time for another wonderful Challenge over at The Crafty Pad.

The theme this week is Glitz & Glamour. We have all used this image and it's amazing to see the difference in style and colour, do pop over and take a look at the very talented DT's work this week.

I've coloured my shoe with Pro Markers and added a few gems of the same colour for the Glitz. I didn't have the right shade of paper so I used black and grey ready printed card and just coloured in some of the swirls in the same colour as I used for my shoe. I think it looks quite effective. The organza ribbon is speckled with little glittery bits too so that adds another bit of glamour.

Our Sponsor is the lovely Lou from Creative Craft World who has a lovely selection of crafting goodies in her store, just click on her Banner to take
you there.


Thank you for visiting me, do please leave a few words to let me know you called in. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Suzi x


Recipe:
DP: pre printed card stock coloured with Pro Markers
Image: Platform Shoe from The Crafty pad stamp designs

Medium: Promarkers Ribbon:
black lace from fantasticribbons.co.uk

orange ribbon & organza - stash
Gems: stash
Nesti
: labels 7
Sentiment: Create TLC



7 comments:

  1. Stunning card this week Suzi. Just love those colours
    enjoy the rest of the weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoe - so sassy! Great colour combo too. Loving the layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing card! Love this Suzi xx Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi this is stunning those colours really pop and love that shoe
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Suzi! Thoese colours are amazing!! Hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Suzi, yes I remember them well, I've still got a couple of pairs of my favorite platforms in the loft, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, love the colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx