Sunday, August 22

The Crafty Pad Challenge #85 - A Recipe - Dt card




My 3rd and I think my final post of the day is for

The Crafty Pad Challenge

This week we have a recipe for you to follow: 1 Circle - 2 Squares - 3 Bu
ttons or Brads.

I've used the lovely Lenny from Debbie's great collection of animals over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. Available Here.

Coloured him with Pro Markers and mounted him on a Circle nestie. My two square are just white scrap paper and distressed with TH brushed corduroy ink. The stitching is meant to be very rough and wonky cause lions aint' smooth. My brads and buttons are from my stash as is the string. The sentiment is from Create TLC and the ticket was stamped and
distressed using the same TH ink pad. A simple little card but I like it.

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely Joanna Sheen who is very kindly giving our winner a £10.00 voucher to spend in her on line store. I promise you'll spend it, she has an amazing array of crafting goodies. Click on her name to take you over and have a browse.


Thank you for coming over to see me, do leave a few words to let me know you popped in.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Digital Tuesday Challenge: Are looking for you to use your scraps this week

2. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: Are looking for stitching this week.


Recipe:
DP: K & Co. Earth Tones Matt Stack
Squares: scrap white paper
Image: Lenny the Lion from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
Medium: Pro Markers & Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distress ink pad
Brads,Buttons & string: Stash
Nestie's: Circle small
Ticket: stamped & distressed
Sentiment: Create TLC


8 comments:

  1. Thanks Suzi for a fabulous DT card. Just adore your wonky stitching and distressed papers - they go perfectly - I agree Lions ain't smooth..lol. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi you are soooooo creative!! I love this card xx Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the colouring and the image. Thank you for visiting my blog today.
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a grrreat and fun card!! :) I hope you had a good weekend! :) Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of scraps. I love digi images and a chance to use up those scraps with the Digital Tuesday challenge was great. Now I'm enjoying looking at what others made - such inspiration!
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card suzie,love it
    i have left a blog award for you on my blog ,pop over and have a wee look
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx