Thursday, August 12

Cute Little Troublemaker !! + challenges


Hi Guys, my 2nd post this morning, I have all three Grandson's coming to spend the day with us so I'm trying to get as much done as time will allow before the little darlings descend on me. lol. I made this card yesterday but didn't get the chance of uploading it. I love KK's images, so up to the minute and great for girlie cards.

I've used Troublemaker and coloured her with Pro Markers, I was trying different skin tones out on this one and I'm not sure it has worked, maybe a tad too dark on the cheeks. Oh well it's done now ( you have to experiment sometimes). I'm entering this into the following challenges.

1. Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge 5 : This time round they are looking for Summertime. I'm hoping my colour scheme isn't too bright, but they are lovely vibrant colours.

2. Wild Orchid Challenge 3: Are looking for Girlie projects for this fortnight.

3. Fab n Funky Challenge 35 : Are asking us to use our favourite colours, I love the bright summery colours but tend not to use them as much. Thought this would make a nice change.

Thanks so much for popping in, I'm off now to get myself organised, the boys are going to help me pick some veggies from my garden, I might even take a couple of pictures and post them later.

Bye for now.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Wild Studio Rose polka dots -Dovecraft Retro floral prints
Image: Kenny K - Troublemaker
Medium: Promarkers
Nesti'es: oval small & oval scallop for main image
round small & scallop for sentiment.
X cut border punch: scallops
Flowers: marianne designs & MS flower punch
Brad: dovecraft
Sentiment: Create TLC

4 comments:

  1. Wow love the colours on this.. very summery... Thank you for joining us over at KKKGC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this week's challenge with KK and it looks like you did too.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bright Summery colors! Your card looks fantastic! Thank you for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge ;D Hugz,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really stunning! Love the layout and your coloring is fantastic!

    P.S. If you love challenges then you are sure to love my new blog:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx