Thursday, August 12

Edwin makes his debut

Hello again my lovelies, well the boys are on the play station with Grandad so that gives me 5 minutes to upload and tell you about Edwin. This is the first time I've ever used him, bought him ages ago from ebay, there are a few challenges where I can now ink him up and give him his rightful place on my blog. It's a very simple card, not flowers or embellishments. Wow!! definitely a first for me, even so, I like it.

All I've done is used K&Co roam papers, my EK Swiss cheese punch, some old parchment paper I found, a couple of nesties, a sentiment from Create TLC, Edwin coloured with pro markers.
Job done.

I am entering him into the following challenges:

1. Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge 16 : Are looking specifically for Edwin for this challenge

2. Passion for Promarkers challenge 64 : Have a theme of Music this week.

3. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Something new (Edwin) Something old (music script) something blue ( Edwin's shirt) something borrowed ( moments from my Grandchildren)

4. Colour Create Challenge 51 : This week would like to see Ivory, Duck egg blue and 1 other colour, I've chosen Brown.

Well that's all for now - I better get back and rescue Grandad, he is on the sofa between the three of them. hehehehe

See you all later.

Suzi xx

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and edwin finishes it off perfectly he is cutie!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Suzi, love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x
    www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fab card Suzi.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colouring and I love the piece of sheet music. Perfect card for any music lover!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Suzi, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely mix of colors and papers. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge and please come back and play again. Cindy2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabby card...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi,
    Love this. Your image is fab & the colour scheme looks gorgeous. The music looks great. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I love that wonderful sentiment and agree with it! ha ha!
    Thank you so much for joining in our Colour Create challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx