Hello Friends, well here is my 2nd post for today. I started this wee card yesterday and managed to finish it off this morning. Now I gotta tell you. I've made a promise to myself that I will start using the piles of new papers that are sitting in my cabinet. I'm sure there are others like me who buy these gorgeous papers then don't want to use them cause they are too pretty!!!!! how silly is that?
So this card included one of my new papers, Rose Garden, well it's a start anyway. I now have to cut all my 12 x 12's up and start using them, even my DH says I'm a paperholic!!! lol .
The recipe for the card is below this post.
There were a few challenges that helped my choices in the construction so without further ado here are the Challenges that I'm entering.
1. Just Magnolia Challenge 68: Have a wonderful sketch by Dawny this week and there is always such wonderful inspiration from the DT.
2. Simon Says Challenge: Have the theme of Summertime Blues, they would like to see a fair bit of blue in your project. Run on over there and see the wonderful DT work. It's amazing.
3. Stamp Something Challenge: Have the theme this week of Fairytale Somethings. You really need to pop over and see the wonderful creations that the DT have come up with this week.
They are delicious.
4. Colour Create Challenge 51: This is my second entry into this challenge, I love the colour scheme this week of Ivory, Duck egg Blue & one other colour - I've chosen pink as my other colour.
5. Wild Orchid Challenge 3: Are looking for One for the Girls - a nice girlie project.
6. Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge 96: The theme this week has been chosen by Vicky and she would like to see What are Little Girls Made of, a Girlie project.
7. Craftalicious Challenge 6: Mandy chose the theme this week and wants to see Pearls & Swirls.
That's all from me for the moment, I'm off out at lunch time to my local Craft store who are having a demo on TIM HOLTZ distressing and grunge board. I'm so excited, I've wanted to try his craft items for ages but was always a bit scared. Fingers crossed this will help, and I promise not to buy any more papers. lol
Bye for now - I'll let you know how the demo goes on my return.
DP: Pm Blueberry Hill & Rose Garden
White stock card for layering
Image: Magnolia's Tilda
Medium: ProMarkers & glamour dust for dress and tiara.
Nestie's: Labels One
Sentiment on covered chipboard heart: Rose Garden
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Swirls: Marianne designs - cut out on white glitter card
Ribbon & Lace: local haberdashery store - Remnant Kings
Pearls: craft occasions
Diamante swirls: Prima
MS butterfly punch using white glitter card
CB embossing folder: divine swirls
Tools: Tim Holtz distressing wheel.