Sunday, August 15

I'm in LOVE again!!! with a man of passion.


I Told you yesterday that I was going to my first ever Tim Holtz demo, well I want to tell you that I'm in Love for the second time in my life and his name is Tim Holtz, but don't tell my DH of 37 years. This is going to be a secret affair, lol.

I was so enthralled with the techniques and the variations of what the demonstrator was showing us and she even let us get in there hands on, it was fantastic. I bought a few bits and bobs to get me started.

I've made my first little distressed flower using vintage ink pad and perfect pearls and three adorable tags using two different coloured ink pads and heat embossing a flower stamp. I know they are not fab, but to me they are. It's my first attempt at anything with TH products - I'm hooked !! off now to play with his distress stickles and clear rock candy crackle paint.


See you all later - Suzi x

7 comments:

  1. glad you had such a good time. His products are fab and they give such good results. have fun playing
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW glad you had a good time, looking forward to seeing your new technique's with your new man lol!
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow lucky,you hun,cant wait too see what you create,love love his,stuff,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, you did just like me - couldn't resist it! I love your tags and your flower - you did a fantastic job! I just bought a bunch of Tim's distress inks and the ink blots and just realized the rock candy and distress stickles are his too - using it and didn't even realize; just knew I loved the stuff! Welcome to Tim's world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzi you lucky girl!! I am sooooo jealous i'm glad you had a fabby time and have fun playing! Hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how fabulous.I adore all things Tim Holtz. Rock Candy crackle paint is one of my fave products ever- get that the next time you splurge! I also love the inks, embossing powders, etc. Ok I love it all .. and alcohol inks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow fabulous Suzi, great to hear you had a lovely time.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx