Thursday, August 5

One Card - 3 challenges



Good Morning again, I'm trying to get as much crammed in this morning as possible before the twins arrive for their trip to the Cinema and sleepover.

I made this card for a The Sugar Bowl challenge 40 which has a fab theme this week called Do it Yourself. You go to the sketch gallery, choose the sketch you want, I chose sketch 17 then choose your own theme, of course you must use a Sugar Nellie stamp/image and if you are lucky enough to win the challenge you can choose your own Prize. How fab is that. Just pop over and take a peek at the prizes, they are fantastic.!!

My card also qualifies for two other challenge, Fab n Funky challenge 34 which would like to see spots, dots and stripes this week.

Cute Card Thursday challenge 124 which has an open theme this week, it's Whateva !!! love the title girls. There is one rule and that is your project can only be entered into a maximum of 5 challenges including Cute Card Thursday's.

Thanks for popping in to visit, I appreciate it very much, I won't see you now until the twins are in sleep mode. So hope you all have a wonderful day.
Suzi x

Recipe:
DP:
cosmic cricket / basic grey
Image: Claudia the Artist by Sugar Nellie
Medium: Promarkers
Hexagon shape by hand
Flowers: Marianne designs
Pearls: quixotic paperie
Sentiment: cosmic cricket

9 comments:

  1. lOVE UR WORK ITS FAB

    LIZ X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Suzi!! I love the colors and the beautiful flowers you created! ...and thank you for stopping by my blog...your a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Suzi! The added flowers are prefect! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, I just love those flowers! Your papers are so darn cute too, just like that fab image! What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and fabulous image. Love the flowers and delish papers.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous colours. The layout is just perfect, fabulous card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the papers on this fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi I seem to have missed alot so I am playing catch up and wowzer what some beauties I am seeing on your blog, this is the first one that I am commenting on and it is gorgeous those papers I love, those flowers I love, the design I love, the image I adore yep you can safely say that I love this card lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx