Saturday, August 14

One Stop Craft - 93 # Oriental Delights - Dt card




Good Morning Everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far, It's time for another fab theme over at One Stop Craft Challenge and this week it was the lovely Lorraine's turn to come up with the idea, and what a fabulous one she has chosen. This week we would like to see your Oriental Delights. It doesn't have to be a card, you can alter something, make a tag, wall hanging, or like me do a little of both.

I've followed the sketch over at Midnight Madness this week, as soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to create, all those wonderful shapes and lines just screamed out Oriental. I've incorporated a little bookmark into the design, I know it shouldn't be there but there is always a little leeway for creative expansion isn't there!!!.

I used Do crafts Eastern Promise papers which have been mounted onto black card. The image is from Wendy's Digital Doodles and she has been coloured with Pro Markers, I've also used Glossy accents on her hair, so it's really shiny. The rest of my recipe is below this post.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Robyn's Fetish, Robyn creates some wonderful digital images and you can find them Here. Do pop over and take a peek at her wonderful designs.

While on the subject of popping over somewhere, don't forget to go visit the other DT members who have conjured up some wonderful inspiration for you this week.

Thank you so much for visiting, do leave a few words to let me know you dropped by.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Midnight Madness Challenges MMSC 66: I followed the amazing sketch this week.

Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft Eastern Promise, black glitter card for bookmark
Black matt card stock
Image: Wendy's Digital Doodling
Medium: Pro Markers & glossy accents for hair
Tassle: LLB Venaissance
Black Gems: craft occasions
Tools: Big Bite
Sentiment: Create TLC
Nestie: small circle & circle scallop




10 comments:

  1. Oh wowzer Suzi I fell in love with this one the first moment I set eyes on it. I agree that all those angles are perfect for the Oriental theme those papers are beautiful as well as the added bookmark, this looks quite intricate I am so proud to be working with such talented crafters this is top notch.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi-I just love your creative take on this sketch!!! Using the triangles for the pocket of the tag is just pure genius. The image of that little girl is so sweet and adorable. Love your papers and colors. Great job with the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Suzi - wow this is divine! I love your take on the MMSC - it is so creative! What gorgeous SP and that image - such an adorable bookmark!! Love the sentiment too - this is a favourite with me Suzi! Thank you for playing along with Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we value your support and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty Suzi!!! I love the image & your papers!!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi suzi
    what a beautiful card love that image and the paper

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, okay, now I wouldn't even know where to begin on a creation as beautiful as this one. Your colors, dp and adorable image just pop off the page! LOVE the detachable bookmark too. You did a SPECTACULAR job this week!

    Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and hopefully you can come back for some more fun next week!!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Both clever and cute. I love the image, papers, oh just everything about it. Nice take on the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with us @ Midnight Madness.

    Holly
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so pretty and so creative! I love this dual purpose card Suzi. It's fabulous.
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow..wow..oh and did I say WOW?????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi!

    THis is so great! Love the colors and the oriental touches. Lovely DP's and colors.
    Your take on the sketch is supercool and the bookmark looks great!
    I love it!

    Thanks for joining Midnight Madess Challenge. Your support is highly valued, and we hope to see you playing with us again real soon ;o)

    Mvh
    Gunn
    MMSCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx