Saturday, August 28

One Stop Craft #95- How Sentimental





Good Morning my dears, Well it's Saturday and another challenge begins over at
One Stop Crafts where the theme this week has been chosen by the lovely Maggie.
She would like to see How Sentimental you can get by making a Poem o
r sentiment the focal point of your project.

I was in need of a Sympathy card this week (which I loathe doing) always a very distressing subject at the best of times, but when you are making it for a friend it's even more distressing.

I've kept it very simple. I've used the wonderful Victorian frame and sen
timent from Create Tlc creations. All I've done is punched a few hearts in the corners, lightly coloured the flowers and added a ribbon at the bottom.

Our sponsor this week is Wink Wink Ink. who have a fab selection of digital images in their
store, just click on the link to take you there.


That's all from me this morning my dears, I may see you later on but in the meantime
have a wonderful weekend, I hope the sun is shining where ever you are.

Suzi x


Recipe: hammered white card
Image: Victorian border - Create TLC creations
Medium: Pro Markers
Sentiment: Create TLC creations
MS heart corner punch
Ribbon: stash

3 comments:

  1. a very fitting card Suzi and beautifully done.
    I have an award for you on my blog.
    hugs Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, this is so beautiful. Sometimes too much on a card is distracting. I prefer simple over ornate, so I think your card is perfect for expressing sympathy. I know it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, your card looks amazing, I love the corners and the image and sentiment look amazing. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx