Friday, August 6

Prairy Fairy Fun Firday # 31 - DT Card



Good Afternoon All, The twins have gone home to Mum so now I get some time to play!!! We went to the cinema yesterday to see Toy Story 3 and then onto Frankie & Bennie's for dinner. By the time we came home I (not the boys) was exhausted. I had every intention to come on to do some visiting but we were all tucked up and in bed for 9.30pm. WOW!!!!

It's Friday, my favourite day of the week because it's another wonderful new theme over at Prairie Fairy Fun Friday - and this week we would like to see you create a
Circle framed image, easy peasy, I'm looking forward to seeing lots of gorgeous creations.

You don't have to use a Prairie Fairy Image to enter, but if you have one we would love to see you create something with it, or you could pop on over to the Prairie Fairy Designs and treat yourself to one(or two) of the fantastic images available,

I've chosen to use A Mothers Love this week and I have fallen in love with it. I think it's utterly adorable. The colouring is kept to a minimum, just a few spots of cool grey for shading and some water colour pencils for the snow.

My Daughter asked me to make a card for her friend who is having a baby either Christmas Eve/day. When I saw Roberta's image I knew it was perfect especially for that time of year.

The Random winner of our challenge will receive:

5 images of their choice from Prairie Fairy Designs and a wonderful Blinkie for their blog

The top spot winner: 3 images of their choice from Prairie Fairy Designs and a wonderful Blinkie for their blog + a Guest Designer spot for next weeks challenge.

Top 3 winners will receive the gorgeous Blinkie to display on their blogs.

So come on girls and boys, what are are you waiting for, lets see those fab creations.

Do go visit the other DT girls to see the fantastic work they have done for you this week.

Thanks for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Digital Tuesday Challenge: Would like to see 2 digital images from different company's this week. My main image is from Prairie Fairy Designs and my sentiment is from Create TLC.

2. The Corrosive Challenge: This week it's all about Babies.

Recipe:
DP: Pm Joyeux Noel
Image: A Mothers Love - Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Promarkers / staedler water colour pencils
Nestie's: small circle/small circle scallops/ small oval/small oval scallop
Sentiment: Create TLC
Snowflakes: Marianne designs
Ribbon Brad Pearls : Stash





12 comments:

  1. Beautiful and the DP really set this image off!Love it.
    sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a COOL card Suzi.......love how you coloured the image....the sentiment is beautiful and só true!.....enjoy your time without the twins!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous...love the colors and papers you paired with this. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good Gran you are Suzi! This is just got to be one of the most elegant cards I have seen. Love the rich golds with the stark whites of the bears. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, I love your card, the colors are so rich!! You're right the image speaks for itself, what a wonderful feeling, being loved. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your papers and ribbon are so majestic, what a gorgeous card. This image is so perfect with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i'll bet you just loved that toy story 3 too!!!

    fabulous card!!!!! and love the new blog look too!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, you always knock my socks off with your glorious creations. I love all the bling from paper to ribbon. Great circle frame and yes undoubtably a great card for a new arrival at Christmas time. I am gonna have to try this image as I haven't used it yet . Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this card is so cute!

    Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card - that image is absolutely gorgeous and I love the turquoise and gold colour combo - fab! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with Corrosive Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, I LOVED this this the moment I saw it!! The image is SO perfect for a new mom in the winter. The papers you used for it are so gorgeous - love the pattern on the DP and the texture on the gold is just fabulous. The whole thing just ROCKS!

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx