Sunday, August 8

Shaped Card + challenges





Hi Girls n Guys, I hope Sunday is going well for you. It's a lovely sunny dry day here so I've been pottering around in the garden for a little while,

This wee card has been on going for a couple of days now, so I decided to finish it and load it up to the challenges it was intended for. But I think I may have blown my chance with one of them. Arrrrrgh.......

It was made using my Spellbinder Nestie's labels No 8. I took my lead from the following challenges in the making of it and they are the following.

1. Totally Tilda Challenge: Susie would like to see a shaped card this challenge, No squares,
No rectangles and No Easel cards. That's my dilemma, what have I gone and done. Yes a bloomin' easel card. Sorry Susie, I'm hoping it will be allowed because it's not a standard easel card, it has been shaped. If not I'll make another one.

2. Sir Stampalot challenge:
Brenda and the team would like to see you Bring out the Bling.
I have glittered Tilda's hat ribbon and the little cuffs, yoke and hem of her dress. I've sprayed the flowers with crafters companion iridescent sparkle and then stickled the edges. It's quite hard to see it in the pictures. I've also added some blue gems. The swirl accents have been cut using glitter card.

3. Magnolia Down Under Challenge: This week are looking for an Easel Card.

4. PaperPlay Challenge: Have a recipe this week of 3 flowers 1 ribbon 1 charm. My little heart charm is just under the flowers

Well that's all for now my dears, thank you for coming to visit, I hope you have left me a few words to let me know you were here.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Pm Hampstead
Image: Tilda
Medium: Promarkers & Glamour Dust
Nestie's: labels #8
Swirls: marriane designs
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment: Dovecraft Dimensions Love
Ribbon, Gems, hat pin: stash

25 comments:

  1. wow Suzi, such a stunning card....love all shapes....also love Tilda's hat....so elegant!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi I'm gonna allow it as it's not a normal sqaure easal card so you're ok darling And is a stunning card too, Thanks for joining us this week as the TT challenge
    Hugs Susie and the Totally Tilda Team xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi this is a stunning card, I love the colour combo and all of the detail hugs maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Suzi. I love the layers and texture which add so much interest and Tilda is a real cutie.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love it great detail and design, great colours used too.
    Good luck in the challenges.
    Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi its just gorgeous, love the bright colours and all the lovely elements. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, this really is a DREAM, I love all the different elements, especially those papers and the pins with the flowers and the flourish, its so perfect, i love it. Its totally unique and interesting.
    hugs chris xx

    whoops I nearly forgot to thank you for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge, I was so in love with your card, I forgot what I came for!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh love this susie,hun its just gorgoues,love the colurs you have used,great detail too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous and not a typical easle. Love the curvy nature of it and all details are awesome! Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - what a really cute card. I love the papers and such a cute little Tilda sitting up there,
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week.
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Suzi this is so beautiful! I love all the fabulous details and the gorgeous DP
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card, glad Susie has allowed you to enter it hun. Thanks for joining our shaped card challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My Goodness Suzi! I adore this card! That Tilda is so pretty and you have colored her so beautifully! Such a beautiful and colorful card.
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it to bits Suzi-the colors the shape! Cuteness! Thanks for playing at Totally tilda! xoxo Trish

    ReplyDelete
  15. Doing catch up again, wow Suzi all your cards are fabulous. This one is so cute and colourful, I love it
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is gorgeous Suzi! I'm so pleased it's been allowed entry even if it is an easel card. It's a spectacular one too and is too good to be left out! ;0) Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi

    What a really lovely creation, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stampalot Challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! I love shape and the fabby colors. Your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzi, this is stunning, love all your touches, fantastic, thanks for joining Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, great take on the challenge!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute - love your bling! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh hun this is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty, love the sweet little Tilda too.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our shaped card challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful card , great details
    thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx