Monday, August 2

Such a Princess



Hello my Lovelies, I Hope you are all having a nice start to the week. I was working all weekend so today and tomorrow is my R&R days. I've been in my craft room all day and it's been fab. I've created my 5 DT card for the coming week and also this sweet Tilda one for a few challenges.

I've used Ballerina Tilda and coloured her with pro markers, added a little glamour dust to her dress and Tiara with a tiny tiny star diamante in the centre. The rest of the recipe is below this post.

The challenges that inspired this card are:

1. Just Magnolia Challenge: I followed the wonderful sketch provided by Bev this week.

2. 2 Sisters Challenge: This week the girls would like to see Punches. I've used my MS lattice punch on both ends of my centre piece. How lucky was I last week, I came in the top three and now have a lovely badge displayed on my blog. Thank you girls.

3. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: Would like to see you create something fit for a Princess this week. Once again I was so thrilled to have come in the top three for two weeks running.
Thank you girls, my blinkie is proudly displayed on my blog.

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you'll pop back to see me again real soon.

Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: Pm Blueberry Hill, DCWV texture stack
Image: Tilda (ballerina)
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie: circle small circle scallop
MS: lattice border punch
CB: embossing folders Swiss dots & Snowflakes
Ribbon: Stash
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment: Wendy's Digital Doodles
Scissors: fan edge
Pearls: Stash

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love all the beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges this time. Good luck!
    Love Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very pretty Suzi...I like the colours you have chosen...that embossed panel is perfect too.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Suzi!! I love this sweet image and the colors you used with her are so pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Bev's sketch!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable card...love that little face and the way you brought it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning Suzi, I love the Tilda image and your lo is fab hugs maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Susie, loving the image, your design and colour’s are superb.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Suzi. Love the colouring of the image and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I so love that image, would LOVE to play with it. Your colouring is amazing and every single detail on your card so well thought through. Gorgeous!
    HUgs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Suzi this is stunning! Gosh its so beautiful. I love the colour and the gorgeous flowers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Suzi what a fabulous colour for this beautiful Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely card. I love your choice of colors. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning card Suzi, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - punches challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx