Friday, August 20

Tilda Unwrapped + Challenges



Hello my dears, it's me again with another sweet Tilda card this time. My creative juices are just flowing today so I'm making the most of it. lol.

I've made this card for a few challenges using the lovely Tilda unwrapped - she has been coloured with Promarkers and mounted on labels 1 nesties. The stitching is faux, the rest of the recipe is below this post.

The following challenges that have inspired me to make this card are:

1. Papertake Weekly Challenge: I followed the lovely sketch this week.

2. Totally Tilda Challenge: Susie and the girls are looking for stitching this week, real or faux.

3. Fab n Funky Challenge: Would like to see Flowers this week.

4. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Are looking for Die Cuts this week.

5. Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge: Would like to see a Birthday project this month. They are also having a Birthday Blog Hop for Diana Crick's birthday this month. So do pop over and join in the Birthday celebrations.

6. Just Magnolia Challenge: This week would like to see a sentiment on your project along with a Magnolia image of course.

7. Stamping for the Weekend Challenge: This week the theme is anything goes.

8. The ABC Design Challenge: B = Blue, they would love to see 80% of your card or project
in blue this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you've left me a few words to let me know you were here.

Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: Papermania bygone Era' by Tina Higgins
Brown card stock for mounting.
Image: Magnolia Tilda Unwrapped
Medium: Pro Markers
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Swirls: Marianne designs die cuts
Lace: local haberdashery store - Dunhelm
Pearl & filigree heart charm: Stash.


12 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous card love all the detailing especially the swirls.Thanks for sharing this week at abc challenge.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy oh Boy Suzi this is totally amazing! Good for you for kicking at those challenges. Glad to see the juices flowing, wish I was there with ya! I love your border of lace, layout, swirls & of course that faux stitching. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card! Love the flowers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Darling-this is the image I used too for my DCD card in today's post-the colors, flourishes, papers are fab Suzi! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! xoxo Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really gorgeous! Love the design and details!!! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges my new blog is purr-fect for you:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com
    Hope you will stop by and check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodnesss how totally adorable is this card! AHhh i love this image. The dp is fab, great colour choices
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Suzi, love the swirly dies! Thanks for joining Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Suzi! I love the colours you have chosen and that lacy border is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous papers and colors with this sweet Tilda! Great card!
    Thanks for joining in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Stunning card!
    Such a cute image and I just love the flowers!
    Great choice of colours!
    Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww hun your card is absolutely gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our stitching challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx