Wednesday, August 4

Trimming the Tree + challenges


Hi there, I hope you are having a nice day, I'm trying to get as much crafting time before the twins descend on me for another overnight stay tomorrow. I'm taking them to the cinema to see Toy Story 3 then off to Frankie & Bennie's for dinner, so that's 4 to 5 hours taken care of.
I must admit I haven't been to the cinema in over a year, I think the last film I saw was Sex in the City (not the new one)!!!!!

Anyway the reason I'm here is to show you a little Xmas card I made this morning for a few challenges. The image is from Crissy Armstrong over at Whimsy stamps. I've used my promarkers to colour although the cute polar bear has been lightly brushed over with water pencils.

The challenge Entered are:

1. Whimsy Inspirations August Challenge: This month the theme is anything goes, so long as you use a whimsy digi or rubber image

2. Sketch Saturday Challenge: I've used the lovely sketch this week

3. Our Creative Corner Challenge: This week are looking for Christmas in July.

Well that's all for now folks, I may be back a little later with something else
Do have a lovely day.
Suzi x

Recipe:
DP:Pm naughty & nice Christmas
Image: Trimming the tree by Chrissy Armstrong
Medium: Promarkers & water colour pencils
Nestie's labels 7 & oval scallop
CB embossing folder snowflakes
Sentiment: computer
snowflakes: stash
Lace: local haberdashery store (remnant kings)

6 comments:

  1. Love your use of the book, gorgeous Christmas card. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Suzi...hope you have a nice time with the twins!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suzi. Have fun with the twins!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is fabulous, loving the image its so much fun and the paper is fab
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the way you've used Crissy's image and that fun book die shape! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsy! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card in beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at SS this week - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx