Monday, August 30

Two Hot Girlz. + challenges


Hello my lovelies, It's a very nice sunny day here is Scotland so after posting this I'm off out into the garden to pick some veg for dinner later. I just had to show this card for the amazing images from Kenny K. The girls are rockin n rollin today. I've used the freebie that was given out a while ago called Dixie Daisy, she's the one behind the keyboard and also Movie Star which I bought a few weeks ago.

The theme this week is MUSIC, so I got into word on the computer and made the backing paper I also reprinted Dixie Daisy onto a shrunken version of the paper and paper pieced her trousers then coloured them with promarkers the same as the bottom strip of musical notes. The Flowers is hand made from the same paper. The Cd discs on the top right corner were a freebie which I've reduced in size and cut out. I also made a tiny microphone to put in Movie Stars hand so that she could sing with Dixie Daisy. The sentiment is from Create TLC Creations. The full recipe for my card is below this post.

The Card qualifies for the following challenges:

1. Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge: This week the theme is MUSIC - they are also having a wonderful Blog Hop at the moment, you really should pop over and take a peek at the amazing new images that the DT have been playing with, I can feel another spend coming on. There is also amazing prizes to be won too.

2. Simon Says Challenge: The theme this week is Paper Piecing and I'm so glad this card qualifies cause it's one of my favourite challenge blogs and I'd hate to miss a week.

3. Cupcake Craft Challenge: This week would like us to go Digital, both my images are digital and so is my sentiment.

4. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Another of my favourites and this week the theme is HOT HOT HOT!!
I think my girlz are really hot, so I'm hoping this qualifies.

Thank you for popping by, do leave a few words to let me know you were here.

Have a wonderful day. - Suzi x


Recipe:
DP: made on the computer
Image: Kenny K's Movie star & Dixie Daisy
Medium: Promarkers
Nesti's: circle & circle scallop
Flower: hand made
Sentiment: Create TLC Creations.

12 comments:

  1. Thats such fabbbbbby card Suzi, its fantastic. i love it!
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi....that really is a HOT HOT card...it's so different than I'm used from you...but you managed fab!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent card,love the cd's & your backing paper too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. this is fabby... love what you have done with the KK images... thank you for joining us at SSSC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. .. brilliant card, love it... thank you for joining us at KKKGC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it's absolutely fabulous! and i just love that background paper! super, super job!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This compltely rocks Suzi. The music paper is such an awesome idea. Fabulous colourwork!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your card Suzi, I need you to contact me please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Suzi, what a clever girl you are. The images are so funky and the background papers are perfect. The cd's look fab too. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card using Kenny k's new rock squad image, thanks for joining us on the hop
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx