Good Morning my dears, well the storm has passed and the sun is peeking through but it's still very very windy. The garden is is chaos with blown over pot plants and 1 completely ruined gazebo, lots of tidying up to do out there today.
I wanted to show you sweet Tilda with her lantern. I created this card with a few challenges in mind. Isn't she adorable. I used Pro markers and glamour dust on her, hand made the flowers and the little tag. The circular sentiment I produced with the help of my computer, I will put the full recipe at the bottom of the post.
The Challenges that inspired me this week are:
1. Totally Tilda Challenge: Susie and the girls would like to see you Make Your Own Flowers. I used my 2 smallest scallop nesties, my crimper and lots of crafters companion spray & sparkle the little pearl brads are from Prima.
2. Crafty Emma's Challenge: This week are looking for a Christmas Easel Card.
3. Our Creative Corner challenge: Would like to see you have Fun with Folds this week, the easel fold is one of my favourites.
4. Lexi's Creations Challenge: Have the theme of Flower Power this fortnight
5. Fab n Funky Challenge: have a What - "eva" challenge, anything goes
6. Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge: Would like to see your Charms
7. Crafts & Me Challenge: would like you to make an easel card this week.
8. Paper Sundaes Challenge: Would like you to use at least 3 different types of embellishments on your card. I've used ribbon, hand made flowers, pin, pearl heart and hand made tag.
Thank you for popping in to visit - I'm off out now to tidy the garden up, see you all later.
DP: Papermania Words
Image: Tilda with lantern
Medium: Pro Markers & glamour dust
Nestie's: labels 10 & circle small & circle scallops
Swirls: Marianne designs
corners: Pm punch
Tag: hand made
Ribbon, pin, charm, heart pearls: stash
Sentiment: comp generated
Stickles: frosted lace
Tools: Tim holtz distress wheel & big shot for eyelet