Sunday, September 26

Christmas Wishes with Sweet Sugar Nellie





Hello again my dears,  I hope you are all having a nice day so far, it's turned quite chilly here now, I've just had to put the central heating on for the first time since May. Brr...............

I wanted to show you my lovely Sugar Nellie (winter wonderland) image.  This is the second Christmas card I've made using her.  I think she is utterly adorable.

I followed the wonderful sketch from Lilian over at The Sugar Bowl Challenge and as always the prizes on offer are amazing,  you get to win some wonderful Nestabilities but not just that  there is the chance of winning the 6 brand new rubber stamps from the new range of Simply Sassy stamps which you can see over on the Sugar Nellie Blog.  

The theme to match the sketch is Birthday - I could kick myself because I didn't see the theme until I made this card.  I'm going to enter the challenge, but I will be making another one in order to try and win the wonderful prize.

Thanks so much for popping in to see me, do leave a few words to let me know you were here.

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.

Suzi xox


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The image is wonderful. I love all the glittery bits.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so so beautiful. I love how you used the gems and fab glitter!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby card ,love how it looks so textured !
    love
    maddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping onto say thanks for becoming a follower of our new challenge,Sparkle Dreams Challenge look forward to seeing you on the 1st October for our first challenge...
    The Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fantastic card Suzi.....you coloured that sweet girl so wonderful....love the lace and all gems!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Suzi this is stunning I love that image and the colours you have chosen to use this looks really festive.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the glittery band (ribbon?) across the card. It just makes the whole card festive. Gorgeous colors and details too.
    Your card certainly qualifies for the prize - the option is just that, an option. We've laxed the rules a bit ;) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx