Tuesday, September 7

Clean & Simple


Hello my Dears, I hope the weather is better for you where ever you are in the world, in Scotland it's blowing a gale and it's very wet. Nothing else to do but stay indoors and do a little creating.

I made this card for the challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. The theme this fortnight is Clean & Simple. I used my build a rose stamp from the new Botanical range by Papermania. It wasn't expensive £5.99 and £2.00 of that is donated to Cancer Research. You get 7 stamps and a sentiment. Pretty good value.

I stamped it up using Tim Holtz distress brushed corduroy ink. I didn't want the harsh black lines with my normal memento. I coloured it with pale pink Pro Markers and then added some distress Rock Candy crackle paint. I used my MS round the page Gothic punch and CB divine swirls embossing folder and chalked it. The little Tag is from Sizzix big Z die and the sentiment is from Kathy Davis. It didn't take long to make and it is very simple (especially for me) but
I love it.

Thanks for popping by xox Suzi

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx