Thursday, September 2

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #66 - Mans Best Friend. DT




Good Morning My Dears, Wow!! what a response we have had to our DT Call in the short week since posting it. We now have the dreaded decisions to make over the next day or two and I'm not looking forward to it, although I am looking forward to meeting and working with the new girls/boys to be joining us shortly.

It's time for another theme over at C.R.A.F.T. and this week we have
chosen the theme of
Man's Best Friend - well of course apart from the wife, golf clubs, football etc, we all know that man's best friend is his DOG. So we would love to see all your little pooch stamps being inked up or downloaded and made into a project.

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely Lauretta from Lauretta's Digital Stamps.

Who will be giving the winner a choice of her lovely images. Just click on the banner to take you to her on line store.

I've used the hilarious and adorable image from Kenny K and he is called HotDiggity, isn't he the cheekiest pooch you've ever seen. I've coloured him and his hot dog with ProMarkers. I used the sketch from this week Sketch & Stash Challenge. My papers are ancient they are from the
Daisy & Dandelion collection Picnic Patch. Circle Nesties were used to mount my image and sentiment. The card button are from the new spellbinders Timeless Heritage dies, ribbon from
my stash and the sentiment is from TLC Creations. A very simple card but I like it.

Thank you so much for coming over to visit, please leave a few words to let me know you were here. I always enjoy reading your comments.

Have a great day, I'll probably see you all later.

Suzi x

Challenges Entered:

1. Sketch and Stash Challenge: I followed the wonderful sketch and I've used my new spellbinders dies' and this is the first time I've used this image.

2. Totally Papercrafts Challenge: This week it's Keep it Clean and Simple.

3. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Have the colour theme of Orange, blue & Brown.

9 comments:

  1. oh susie hun this is just brilliant,please apply for the DT at,pixie cottage hun,you will have my backing 100 per cent,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this is gorgeous,really love your sweet image...so so cute:)

    thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi
    fabulous card,luv the image & sentiment, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Fantastic card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suzi - that image is fantastic - even love the name! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super card Suzi - as per usual! LOL!
    Lovely colours and detail.
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the image, lovely colour combo you've used too.

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Suzi this is so fun, the image is super cute. Fab layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx