Thursday, September 30

CRAFT Challenge #70 - Fancy Florals



Good Morning Everyone,  I hope you are all having a nice week so far.  I'm here with a little sadness this morning.  This will be my last DT card for  C.R.A.F.T.  This was my very first DT post and having been with the girls for just over a year now it's been one of the hardest decisions I've had to make.
I leave with lots of love and admiration for our new DT coordinator Jo, who has done a marvelous job in settling into her new position and also for welcoming the new design team. It was my intention to leave last month but I stayed on to help Jo settle in.  Now that she has everything running so well it's time for me to move on.  I will miss you all girls but will keep in touch via blogger etc.   Okay that's enough, I can feel myself welling up!!!
Onto this week fab challenge which is Fancy Floral's.  We would love to see all your floral decorations whether it be stamps, papers, bought or like me hand made floral creations.
We are being sponsored this week by the lovely Susie Sugar from Die Cut Dreams on line store.  Most of you know that Susie has the most amazing Die cuts around so I'm sure the prize will be fantastic.  Pop on over and take a peek, you won't be disappointed I promise. Just click on the link below.


I've created a very simple card for this challenge, I used the new build a rose stamp from Papermania which has been created to raise funds for Cancer research. For every stamp sold a £2.00 donations is given to the charity.  

I stamped it onto quite thick card because I wanted to shape it when I'd finished colouring it with my TH distress inks.  I used tattered rose, fired brick and brushed corduroy, I then applied some distress rock candy and distressed stickles. The card is embossed using an old embossing folder that my Daughter gave me.  The Thank you Sentiment was in a RAK package of goodies received from Pile it on last year which I have distressed with the same inks.

Thank you so much for visiting, do leave a few words to let me know you were here.

Bye for now -  Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Sentimental Sunday Challenge:  This week are looking for some Dimension on your creation.

2. Allsorts Challenge:  Are this week looking for Plain and Simple 
3. Creative Card Crew Challenge:  Would like to see Flowers this week.


5 comments:

  1. Love your flower, great card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower and what a beautiful card it makes with it as the focus. beautiful
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card stunning flower!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful elegant card suzi,love the distressed flower,
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fabulous and so creative!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx