Sunday, September 5

The Crafty Pad #87 Colour Combo




Hi, this 3rd post is my DT card for The Crafty Pad Challenge. The theme this week is
a colour combo of

Lime Green, Yellow & Mango

All the lovely summer colours which sadly is coming to an end. We are trying to hang onto it for at least another
week.

I've used the ice lollipop from Debbie's collection of summer images (available here) it looks delicious enough to eat. I used Pro Markers to colour and then sprinkled the top with little tiny broken up glass beads. The rest of my recipe is below this post.

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons who are giving the winner a selection box of
festive ribbons as seen below.


Looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations over the coming week.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Papertake Weekly Challenge:
This week the theme is to 1 of something,
I've used 1 paper, 1 ribbon, 1 flower and 1 image.

2. Cards for Men Challenge
The theme is Long Summer Days and of course it must be for a man.


Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft polka dots
Image: Lollipop - The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
Medium: Pro Markers
Nestie's: oval small
Flowers: Bo Bunny & Prima
Ribbon: stash
Sentiment: TLC Creations

9 comments:

  1. Cute card! The colors are perfect with the image. I love the glitter sprinkles.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Suzi thats some hot summer days card, really makes you feel the heat. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzi thanks for your beautiful DT card. Great take with our colour challenge. :) I just love those wee beads on the top. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring and a wonderful layout. Something great for a hot summer day. Thanks for playing with us that Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Suzi :-) I remember ice lollies that looked just like this when I was young ,they used to be called 'Fab' ,,, wonder if they re still around ? :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and yummy card Suzi.....great colours but I prefer chocolate icecream.....LOL!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely Blog x
    Are you going to the NEC Nov ?
    Shimelle Laine is teaching a class for us, Check out www.fiskarettes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Suzi, love the sprinkles on the lolly.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You certainly nailed the colours Suzi and this really has my mouth watering, fab colouring.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx