Sunday, September 19

The Crafty Pad Challenge #89 & New Polymer Stamp Release




Hello again my Dears. This is my 2nd post and it's all about The Crafty Pad new challenge for this week and the wonderful new images now available in Polymer clear stamp format.

First let me tell you about the challenge, this week we would love to see you creations with either Wet or Dry Embossing, or even a bit of both. I've used Debbie's gorgeous Summer Sundae now available in Polymer format as well as digital. I coloured it with my Pro Markers and added liquid pearls on top. I used the Swiss Dot embossing folder behind the image. The full recipe for my card is below this post. The flower was hand made using the same range of papers.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Lou from Creative Craft World who is giving one lucky winner a £5.00 shopping voucher to use in her online store which carries a fantastic array of craft
goodies.


Now let me tell you of the new images Launched today in clear polymer form. First there is the adorable Snow Globe with the sweet scene inside, I can't wait to colour this up, it will make a fab Christmas Card.The next one I want to show you is one of my favourites, the Snowmen, I love the modern design Debbie has created here. Another one that will get inked up lots for my Christmas Cards, I've only got 49 left to do!!! there is already 25 in my Xmas box all done and dusted.


But that's not all, oh no!! The full Ladies range of stamps, shoe, slipper, hat, boot, platform shoe are also available in Polymer as is the wonderful Seahorse. Debbie has been a very busy girl recently. To view the other wonderful stamps just pop over to
The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs and take a peek at the full range.


Thank you for taking the time to visit, please do leave a few words to let me know you popped in.

Suzi x

Other challenges entered:

1. Stamp Something Challenge:
Would like to see your Digital Creations this week

2. Raise The Bar Challenge: Have the theme of Something Yummy this week.

3. Sew Many Challenge: Have the theme of Wet/Dry embossing this week.

4. The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: Have an open theme so Anything Goes this week.

Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft Piece of Cake & Pm simply elegant
Image: Summer Sundae from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
Medium: Pro Markers & liquid pearls
Nestie's: Oval large, square scallops, Fair Isle Pendant, small circle & circle scallops
Flower: hand made using Marianne die
Brad: cardology
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Sentiment: TLC Creations



7 comments:

  1. love this yummy card with all layering....great flower!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card

    Thanks for joining us at SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a yummy card - in more ways than one !
    love the sundae stamp !
    love
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, yummy image and perfect papers...
    Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. DELICIOUS!!! What a yummy card!! Love all the details you added!!! Gorgeous flower!! TFS with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi,

    This card is Yummylicious. I love the color combo, I think I need a real Sundae now..lol

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee Hee...you made me giggle. Love that sentiment. Fabulous card...great colors & texture. Thanks for sharing at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx