Sunday, September 26

The Crafty Pad Challenge #90 - Christmas Sparkle


Good Morning my Dears,  I do hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.  I'm here to tell you that there is another wonderful Challenge over at The Crafty Pad today.  The theme this week is Christmas Sparkle, I've used one of Debbie's Christmas images called little Ted with his sleigh bearing gifts available here

I've coloured him with pro markers and glittered the snow beneath his feet.  I've also glittered the wooden snowflakes, The papers are a mixture of Papermania's naughty or nice and joyeux noel.
The Xmas ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment I created on the computer.
I do hope you will join us this week, I look forward to seeing all your wonderful sparkly creations.

Other Challenges Entered:
1. Crafty Emma's Challenge:  This week the girls are looking for Animals.

2. Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Are looking for Animal Antics this week.

Thank you for visiting, please leave a few words to let me know you were here because I really appreciate it.

Suzi xox

6 comments:

  1. Hey Suzi

    Love your green xmas card its totally fabby! hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Suzi.......enjoy your Sunday
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suzi your snowflakes look FAB as does the image, Oh congrats on winning at Stamptacular. Love janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous Suzi and I love the colours. Thanks for taking part in the CES Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I toatally adore this image and the fab bright green - gorgeous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous card
    Hope you are having a good week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx