Friday, September 3

The Crafty Pad + I did it Forum Challenge #3 Anything Goes




Hi Friends, It's time for another challenge over at I did it Forum from The Crafty Pad.

This month our theme is ANYTHING GOES, so there's no excuse not to join in.
The prize will be a choice of 2 images from the fabulous sect
ion from
The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

The lovely Tina and I have been playing with Roshell and her Brolly this week to bring you a couple of examples of the adorable images that are available.

So without further ado here they are.

Tina




Suzi (me)



We look forward to seeing all your lovely designs in the coming weeks.

Suzi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx