Sunday, September 5

Creative Inspirations #42 No Squares/Rectangle Cards



Good Morning my Dears, it's time for another challenge over at Creative Inspiration but before I tell you about it I want to say a fond farewell to the lovely Dawn who is sadly leaving us this week. She will still have the unenviable task of choosing the winner and top three though before she goes as this week it was Dawns turn to set the theme. Bye hun, we will miss you.

On a brighter note though we have a squad of wonderful new DT ladies joining us this week, you really need to pop on over to the blog and have a look at the wonderful creations they have conjured up for this fortnights challenge which is

Shapes - No Square or Rectangle Cards this week


I've made a very simple little crib card with no stamping, images etc. all I've used is card, paper and a few lace flowers and pearls, the papers are papermania 8x8 back to basics. I've used my EK border punch and CB divine swirls embossing folder.

Our sponsor this week is



Fantastic Ribbons who have kindly donated A Huge bag of Assorted Buttons.
Thank you to Keith who is our Regular Monthly Sponsor. Do pop on over and
have a peek at all the lovely rolls of ribbon and assortments of buttons
available in the store.

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday and I'll see you all later with another DT project.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge: This week would like to see clean and simple.



8 comments:

  1. morning hun really love what you have done this week,hun talk about taleneted wow you sure know how to make the most amazing creations,hun just love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific idea, love this design, the colours are beautiful, perfect for our challenge

    Thanks for joining SCSC Clean and simple theme this week and good luck
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card,and fantastic choice of colours, thanks for joining us at the SCSC this week, good luck, hugs Bridget x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great baby card Suzi, I love the embossing on it. Lovely job as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is just soooo sweet Suzi. :) It looks great and no images - brilliant. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing creation this is Suzi. You are always so creative! And man, you whip off gorgeous cards like nothing! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you think this is clean and simple????....I think it's a masterpiece!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx