Sunday, September 19

Creative Inspirations #43 Colour Combo - Dt card


Good Morning All, It's Sunday morning and everything is looking good, the overnight rain and now the sun peeking through makes everything in the garden look fresh and vibrant.

Anyway enough of my ramblings, lol. It's time for another fortnightly challenge over at Creative Inspirations where the lovely Mandy has picked our theme for this one. She would like to see you create a little something with the colours of Black & Pink.

Our sponsor this time round is the amazing Bugaboo Stamps, my image is called JJ and she is from Bugaboo. I just love her and she comes with the sentiment. A great image for a baby shower party or if you've just heard the news that someone is expecting a little bundle of joy.
The winner of this challenge can have 7 yes "7" bugaboo stamps of their choice.

I used Pro Markers to colour JJ, added a few flowers and gems a but of ribbon and it's done. My full recipe is below this post. Do please pop on over to Creative Inspirations to feast your eyes on my fellow DT's gorgeous creations this week.

I am also entering JJ into the following challenges:

1. Creative Craft World Challenge: Which is Black and White with an added colour.

2. Penny's Paper Challenge:
The theme this fortnight is anything Baby

3. Crafty Emma's Challenge: The theme is Baby Bonanza

Thank you for visiting, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: Claire Curd Signature paper
Image: Bugaboo Stamps (JJ)
Medium: Pro Markers
Flowers: Marianne design die
flourish Marianne design die
Beads & Ribbon: Stash

11 comments:

  1. Hiya hun,
    hope your opk.Adore your card the image and sentiment are gorjuss!
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with the funny image Suzi....I think I will try out what the sentiment says (although I'm not pregnant)....rofl...
    Have a nice Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card & I love your image. Good luck in your challenges.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges, hope you can join us again.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant card and so funny too. I've fallen in love with your background paper though as I love dotty circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love all the circles and coloring !!! So great. and that Monochromatic Tilda down there on your blog......how am I missing all these great creations! how do u do it!!! Wowzas!!! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Suzi, love the image and sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute and a fabulous sentiment! I think chocolate helps everything,lol! great job!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bugaboo stamps and you made a fab card with this image.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and love the fun image, although you do have 1 and a bit extra colours technically but thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges and Penny's too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE!! Love the image & sentiment! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable Suzi! I love the colors you used!! Thanks for joining our Baby Challenge at Penny's!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx