Thursday, September 16

Dancing Tilda. + challenges



Here's another Tilda card made for the challenges over at Simon Says Challenge the theme this week is "We Like to Move It Move It" so either a movable part on your card or a moving image, my movable part is that Tilda is dancing her socks off, I think maybe she's doing the Charleston, the other challenge I'm entering is Crafty Creations Challenge and this week they would like to see Music/and or Dance.

I've coloured Tilda with Pro Markers and glittered her wings, shoes and rosette with Glamour Dust. I've embossed the panel to her right with CB Script folder and sanded to reveal the white core, I used my Gothic MS edge punch, the DP is papermania sweet nothings and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, they've been sprayed with Glimmer mist. The Sentiment is Just Right and has been mounted onto a Nestie Scallop circle. Pearls and Marianne designs flourishes have been added to complete the card.

Thank you so much for visiting, please do leave a few words to let me know you were here.
I hope you all have a lovely evening.

Suzi x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love this image and you've really made her shine.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little dancing Tilda - you did a beautiful job coloring her! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi your work is just beautiful i love them all.
    hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dancing Tilda....great papers and lovely colouring of Tilda.....have a nice weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oww oww!! Check out Tilda's sparkly heels!!! She is colored beautifully!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww what a cutie...I love this Tilda and she is perfect for our challenge! Love all the pink and textures! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, just love this Tilda.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our Music/Dance challenge! Lovely card Suzi - fab colouring and great mix of elements! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx