Friday, September 17

Fairy Fun Firday #35 - Mid Week Reminder



Hi Again Folks, This is a Mid Way Reminder that the challenge over at Fairy Fun Fridays still has another week to run so you still have lots of time to enter - The theme for this fortnight is to use either Wet/Dry Embossing. I've used the adorable Gillian with Mistletoe as my image (available Here) I used Pro Markers to colour her and DecoArt snow writer for her fur trimmed coat and bobble on her hat. My embossing is the CB snowflake folder behind the image.

Papers are Papermania's Joyeux Noel, Martha Stewart Gothic round the page punch and double lace doily punch. The little flowers are from my stash as are the gems in the centre.

I am a also entering Gillian into the following challenges:

1. Inspirational Card Sketches: A wonderful sketch this week.

2. Moving along with the Times challenge: Are looking for Christmas creations this week.

3. Sew Many Challenges: Are looking for WET/DRY Embossing this week.

Thank you for visiting, I hope you enjoyed your browse and that you've left me a few words to let me know you were here.

Suzi xox

10 comments:

  1. This is too cute Suzi..you can also enter Sew Many Cards, who have the same challenge as FFF...how do you manage to create so many cards???
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,
    WOW this is a super card, I love image she made me smile.
    Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week
    Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and image!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi such a fun image and makes a great christmas card. Thank you for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the extra on the fringes of the coat and the pom pom of the toque. Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOOO CUTE!!! TFS with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!! I'm so glad you found inspiration with my sketch. Thanks for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe such a cute image!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi,

    I love this Xmas Gillian, your card is just too cute and adorable.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx