Friday, September 24

Fairy Fun Firday #36- Ric Rac Attack




 
Hi again Folks,  It's Friday pm here in the UK but 10.00am in Fairy Fun Meadow, so that means it's time for another fantastic challenge over at The Prairie Fairy Fun Friday.
 
This week the challenge is to use RIC RAC on your creation, this can be the type that you buy or you can make it yourself and add it to your project.

This week we are sponsored (yes for the very 1st time) by CJ over at Cowgirl-Up Designs. The team were really pleased to have been given the chance to use some of CJ's images this week, so you are in for a treat when you visit Fairy Fun Friday Challenge blog.

The winner of the challenge will have a choice of 5 images from Cowgirl-Up Designs


Of course our wonderful Fairy Queen will still be giving the top spot winner a choice of 3 images from the Prairie Fairy Designs Store and her wonderful Fairy blinkie to display on their blog
 
The top three will also have a choice of 1 image from The Prairie Fairy Designs Store and of course that sought after Fairy blinkie to display on their blog.

Do Please pop over and take a look at the wonderful work the DT has created for you this week, while you are there please say hello to our 2 newest additions to the Fairy Meadow.  Welcome Maddy & Lynne,  I'm really looking forward to working with you and getting to know you both over the coming weeks.

For my card this week I have used the lovely image of the little cowboys, one of my favourites because it reminds me so much of my twin Grandson's, I could swear that it was them under those adorable cowboy hats. lol. I used Promarkers to colour them in, the rope surrounding them is just string that I platted, the papers are from the Dovecraft Masculine 6x6 pack, the sentiment is computer generated and the little horseshoe and boot are from clip art, printed off and cute out then glossy accents added.

Thank you so much for popping in to see me, do please leave a few words to let me know you were here.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you.

Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered:
1. The Creative Cottage Challenge:  The theme this week is Birthday Boy

2. The Corrosive Challenge: would like you to dust off some old stash and use it.  I've had this ball of string for yonks, so it's been put to good use.

3. One Stitch at a Time Challenge:  Are looking for a Birthday card for 'Operation Write Home' all the details are on the blog. 


17 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi....great card with your "grandsons" on it.....you colored then so wonderful.....lovely papers and details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say how much I love this card, it is awesome and I would buy it right now if I saw it in person. Way to go Suzi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Suzi, such a great design!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeee haaa suzi ,i love this card,the embellies are just perfect and your colouring is fab

    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such an unusual card - really unique! I love the rope detail.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fantastic card, love all the details and the rope is awesome!! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly fantastic, the rope is genius, I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O wow, this card is gorgeous, love your stamp, and that rope is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great originality plaiting the twine to make a rope frame. A unique and stunning card.I love it!!
    Sue .
    have fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Suzi this is superb, I adore that image and your colours and that rope looks perfect oh my I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Suzi this is a master Piece just Beautiful that image is perfect love it Thanks for Playing with OSAAT Join out game tomorrow Suzi

    LIz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just fabulous! So cute. Love the way you made the rope!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh suzi hun this is one brilliant card just love what you have created that,rope you have added is pure genius,hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is absolutely precious Suzie!I love the rope border!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cool, one-of-a-kind card, Suzi! Cute, at the same time!! Love it!! Hope your weekend is fab! I've been jogging together with my son for an hour today - obligatory school day for the kid, raising money for an SOS children's village in Bolivia. Take care! Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  16. perfect b-day card! so sweet envisioning your grandsons under those hats!! great rope centerpiece!! yeehaw baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy moly, Suzi, my jaw dropped open when I saw this card. Fantastic work - so western feeling. I really love how you braided the string - what a great effect, especially with the boot and horse shoe for an extra western touch. And the sentiment is totally perfect, right down to the font you used. You totally ROCKED the challenge this week, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx