Friday, September 3

Fairy Fun Friday #34 - Mid Way Reminder




Hello again my Dears, I wanted to remind you that we have gone to a two weekly challenge and that over at Fairy Fun Friday you still have a week left to enter all your adorable
Pearls & Lace cards.

I made this card to show you two of the utterly adorable images from Roberta's Japanese collection, the main image is Geisha Girl isn't she just gorgeous, the other image I've used are the wonderful paper lanterns which I have shrunk down to use as embellishments. I added jewelry wire to give them little loops and added some contrasting ribbon.

All the amazing new images are available at Prairie Fairy Designs including the new Nautical theme too. You really must pop over and have a look, then treat yourself while you are there.

My images have been coloured using Pro Markers and the lanterns have had glossy accents added to them. I paper pieced the kimono and the parasol. The full recipe for my card is below this post.

Don't forget I still have Candy up for grabs ( see sidebar top right) all you need do is enter the challenge and leave a comment on my card here.

I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations over the next week.

Suzi x

Challenges Entered:

1. Simon Says Challenge:
Are looking for Lace & Pearls this week

2. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Are looking for Material on your creation

3. Penny Paper Crafty Challenge: Would like to see your Birthday projects this week

4. Oh La la Creations Challenge: Are looking for Elegant Ladies this week.


Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Image: Geisha Girl & Lanterns from Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie: oval & oval scallops
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ric Rac & Ribbon: stash
Liquid pearls: in Geisha's headdress
Glossy Accents: on lanterns
Stickles: frosted lace on flowers.
Jewelry wire.




12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Suzi. A very elegant lady.
    Thank you for joining in this challenge at Ooh La La.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a lovely colour combo.
    Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! I like this one Suzi - it has fab detail and gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, this is a beautiful card. I love how you paper pieced the kimono and the parasol. The vases are such a wonderful part of the card and those flowers are simply gorgeous. I really love this card! Super duper job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi :-) I love oriental cards and this is stunning ! :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Suzi! Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi,

    This card is beyond GORGALICIOUS! I love it so much that I just have to add The Geisha to my collection. I love it..

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab card, thanks for entering our challenge over at Penny's and the reminder too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card, thought i would drop by and say hello, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Suzi........what a fab creation you made with our geisha!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this geisha card is phenomenal! Love the mix of DPs! The flowers are so pretty
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such a beautiful card those lanterns are amazing love the colour
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx