Friday, September 10

Fairy Fun Friday #35 Embossing dry or wet.




Hi Friends, It's time for another fantastic challenge this fortnight over at Fairy Fun Friday and this week the theme is Embossing Dry or Wet or maybe like me a bit of both.

I've used the adorable hangin' out image from Prairie Fairy Designs. Isn't she the sweetest teenager. Such a pretty little thing. I used my Pro Markers to colour her, my papers are all K&Co the Brenda Walton collection called Madeline, they are all so gorgeous.

I started off with a plain deep pink card and embossed the edges with my CB border Frills folder, ran a little sandpaper over it to reveal the white underneath. My other piece of embossing is the sentiment, I heat embossed it using Heat it Up Gold Tinsel embossing powder and the rest of my recipe is below this post.


I do hope you will come and join us again in this challenge for the chance to win some fabulous images from the lovely Roberta over at Prairie Fairy Designs.

Random org Winner will get the choice of any 5 images from Prairie Fairy Designs plus the sweet Fairy Blinkie announcing their win to display on their Blog.

1st spot winner will get 3 images of their choice from Prairie Fairy Designs plus a Guest Designer spot for the next challenge and the sweet blinkie to display on their Blog.

Top 3 will have a sweet blinkie to display with pride on their Blog.

Fantastic prizes I'm sure you will agree. Just pop on over and take a look at the fabulous selection in the store Here.

Thanks for popping in for a visit, please leave a few words and let me know you were here.

Have a great weekend everyone. xox Suzi

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge: I followed the lovely sketch by Erin this week

2. Die Cut Dreams Challenge: The theme this week is Pearls and Pins

3. Lexi's Creations Challenge: The theme this week is Flower Frenzy

4. Fab n Funky Challenge: the theme this week is What 'eva' anything goes, They are also having a DT Call.

5. Pile it On Challenge: This week the theme is Layers

6. Cowgirls Sunday Stampen' Challenge: Have an open theme this week of Anything Goes

7. Wild Orchid Challenge: Have a theme of Pearls & Pins this fortnight.

8. Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge: Use a charm this week on your project.

Recipe:
DP: K&Co Brenda Waltons Madeline collection
Image: hangin' out from Prairie Fairy Designs.
Medium: Pro Markers
Nestie: labels 10
Pearls, pin, flower, brad, sentiment, ribbon: Stash.




20 comments:

  1. Suzi, I love how you sanded your embossing to see the core color of the paper, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sanded embossed border. Love all the colours used very elegant.
    Have fab weekend
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute card with such cute image!
    Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining our challenge at DCD with this beautiful card.

    Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be my 2nd comment because it gave an error....but I will repeat to say that it's a beautiful card....love how you used your CB folder....I never used them because I thought you could only cut them...now I'm gonna try it this way.....your colouring is fab and I love your flower with the small heartshaped charm with the flower on it!......enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! love the pinks and the embossing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card suzi,love the vibrant colours and how you embossed,i think you coloured her skin beautifully
    thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challeneges
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the DP you've used!
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. REally lovely and so pretty, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at DCD beautiful card
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your project, it is charming! Thanks for being charmed with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and good luck!

    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really lovely! I'm so glad you entered the DCD challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the reason I came here but saw your TIP and had to comment on that as well. Awesome job with hangin out! Great embossing. I admire your ability to always put out a smashing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations Challenge. Good luck!!!
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Suzi! I love how you have colored her, it is so soft and creamy dreamy!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a CHARMING card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at DDSB!

    -JoAnn:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card, love that rose.

    Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts, pins and pearls challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous creation,
    love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx