Wednesday, September 29

Goldilocks + Challenges

Good Morning my Dears, what a miserable day it is here, the rain is teaming down and it's as gray as an elephant.  Yuk!!!  Oh well, just have to stay indoors and create a few things.  I've just finished this wee cutie for a few challenges.  I've used one of the Manga Kids images called Goldilocks and used Pro Markers to colour her.

The pink paper is sweet nothings from Papermania and the floral paper is My minds Eye, I've used one of my new craft concepts embossing folders called Flutterby and TH distress inks. Added a bit of lace some flowers, a tag and a pearl pin to complete it.  The full recipe is below.

Challenges Entered:

1. The Sugar Bowl Challenge:  I've used the lovely sketch from Lilian and followed the optional theme of Birthday. As usual the prize is phenomenal.  You could win a set of Nestablilities and the whole set of 6 brand new Simply Sassy rubber stamps.  Wow!! that's some prize.

2. Ellephantastic Challenge:  This week the girls are looking for you to add a Charm to your project.  My charm is the little pewter butterfly sitting under the flowers at the bottom of the image.

3. Pile it on Challenge:  Are looking for Cute & Charming this week.

4. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: Have an open theme this week so Anything goes.

5 The Shabby Tea Room Challenge: This week are looking for Pearls & Pastels.  My pearls are in the hat pin.

Thank you for popping in to visit me, do please leave a few words to let me know you were here.

See you all later.   Suzi xox

Recipe:
DP:  Papermania sweet nothings, My minds Eye Spring collection
Image: Sugar Nellie - Goldilocks 
Medium: Pro Markers
Nestie's: labels 10
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pin, lace, charm: stash
Label: Sizzix BigZ tag die
Craft Concepts Embossing folder Flutterby
Tim Holtz distress inks, tattered rose & broken china
Stickles: frosted lace.
Branch punch ?


16 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi...we have a nice sunny day...unfortunately I must be in the office (coffebreak right now), so I can enjoy via the windows...I also enjoyed looking at your card.....it's a beauty.....and with my OSAAT hat on: I will thank you for playing with OSAAT and please join us next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Suzi! I love the design papers they are so complimentary to the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for playing along this week at the Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is awesome, I so love it. The colours for your flowers and papers are so pretty and fresh, beautiful :) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and hope to see you again next week. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my dear suzi this is a beautiful card that image is so pretty and the colours are the perfect compliment,hugs cheyrl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and lovely card design! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous arrangement of lovely papers and a fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, very girly & pretty I love it x
    Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Suzi this would brighten anyone's day up, the colours, design and image are wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is DARLING ~ I love that sweet image!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO this week! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the papers and the cute charm.
    Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week. :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous girly card! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at OSAAT this week and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card and I love your added butterflies. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love this manga images, they're very cute! thanks for taking part in this weeks Ellephantastic Challenge, hope you can make it back tomorrow for next weeks challenge!
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx